Will Karma Be Alright?

Is it alright for you to be happy, while your mind and heart is still with him?
Is it enough for you, to be happy again, when he is now happier than any other day, with someone else?

Yes, I need to believe in fate. I need to accept the truth, that we are not going to be able to love each other anymore. We are a complete disaster, after such a disastrous life.

No matter how hard I tried to make him mine, I know, deep inside, he loves someone else. I know that, he is happier with her, without me. And its hurt.

But, I did that to him too. Karma hits me back. Thats the reason why I hate myself, for losing a person, that meant the world to me, more than anyone else. I was so disappointed in myself, I was ashamed. I played him, and now, I deserve this. I don't deserve his love, I deserve to be curse, and hate.

Every single day, he came into my mind, wondering around. But, the same line that he spoke to me, still lingering around my mind, and never leave. The day he told me, he loves his girl, he needs to protect her, that, they are now officially in love with each other. He did it, he moved on, from me, a very pathetic girl.

Being honest is not easy for me, Im afraid of love, because I know how scary a love could be. I never moved on. Whenever I said that I've moved on, I tried to covered the truth, that I was hurting. I cried, I begged, for nothing.

I really wanted to tell him, every single thing that happened in my life. I wanted a good start, a new start between us again, just like in the past. But his words keeps on repeating in my mind. When he said, he could not give me the love that I wanted, he could not love me anymore. Thats when, reality hits me hard.

I just wanted to be isolated. I don't want to be seen. I wanted to be forgotten. I really hate being a fool, I hate myself for doing that. I cried again, everyday. I should wait, for the day, a day for me, to be brave and confront myself in front of you, and say the words that I had been keeping to myself until now. I'll be waiting, and keep on writing. i'll be waiting.