A Life Of A Human

Sometimes, I wonder, what will happen to me if I was an intelligent. Being the top 3 in school, got straight A's for my exams, have a great job and make a lot of money.

But, being a human needs a lot of courage. I am not someone that know what life really is. Unlike other people, I did not get to feel the real love from my mother. I am fortunate enough to be adopted into a great family, rather than living with a family that might not know how to appreciate human.

Life is hard. All of us started from the bottom. But, there is no top in our life. We can never reach the top, cause every step that we take, every choices that we made, it will lead us into a different route and different ending. We keep on going, keep on making a lot of knowledge everyday. We should never give up on something that does not worth it, instead, try to improve it, try to work on it and make it as a starting point where you can move forward with hard work and happiness.

Something happens for a reason. It happened to tell us, to show us what is the meaning of life. Our life is not perfect, we tend to do mistakes because we are imperfect. We just need to live it off to the fullest and appreciate what He had planned for all of us. Because, we are His creations and He is our creator.