Pjs

A/N: I got the idea for this from something I saw on Instagram, but I don't know who actually made the thing so I can't give real credit.

So Tony was now at Target, to buy some random little things that he needed for his work, and a snack. Being a tech genius and billionaire, he didn't necessarily need to go there, but hey, sometimes he just wanted to get out for some 'fresh' air.

After a couple minutes, he thought that he should probably call Peter and ask him if he wanted anything whilst he was there, since he was staying at the Tower with him for the month.

Aunt May was out of town for a job she just started and Tony was currently looking after Peter, and wow did he feel like a dad right now.

As he was thinking that, Peter answered the call.

"Hey Mr. Stark." The cute, innocent voice of the young boy came through.

"Hey kid. I'm at Target right now, do you want anything?" He asked, picking up a bright red pair of 'I love ironman' socks and smiling.

"Um, just some pjs please." Peter casually replies back.

After the call ended, Peter was left hoping that Tony wouldn't buy him something too embarrassing, and regretting not asking for something without a spider or I love iron man on the front of it. Tony tended to do that a lot.

———mini time skip———

The other people in the room looked at him impatiently as Tony stopped their meeting to answer his phone. Still, they were used to it by now since he was Tony Stark after all.

"Hello?" The man asked, not prepared for the yelling that was about to come.

"WHAT THE HECK MR. STARK?!? I MEANT PJS AS IN PAJAMAS NOT PRIVATE JETS!!"

"Woah Pete calm down." Tony immediately yanked the stark phone away from his ear, as to not become deaf.

"What am I even supposed to do with them? You did this last time when I asked for a Nando's and you bought the whole company!" Peter carried on scolding the billionaire.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you what. I'll buy you an airport and we can keep them there. You can just save them for when you want to go on trips with your friends or something."  He tried to bargain with his kid but only made things worse.

"Mr. Staaaarrrrrkkkk!" The boy whined.

"Fine, we'll talk about it when I get home. But that doesn't mean you're getting rid of the jets." Tony said sternly, "and call me Tony kid."

"Fine Mr. Stark" Oh, he could definitely hear Peter smirk when he said that.