Chapter 8

A/N
So I heard this today,  I wanted to add it because it reminded me one part of the story when Lance and Keith were getting closer than anyone else on the ship. So this song is basically all the times they have had together, just in song form.

After Keith's confession towards Lance, Lance locked himself in his room for a long period of time like he use to do. Keith felt like this was his fault so he locked himself in his room also, he didn't want to see anyone but Lance. He thought Lance didn't feel the same way so he was in his room puking petals, he gave up on trying to get the one that he loves. He finally gave in and accepted that he was going to die.

Lance's POV

I was trying to wrap my head around the fact that Keith confessing to me that he likes me, I was going to tell Allura that I loved hanging out with her and that I did like her, but I soon realized that she's just friend. My feelings for her went away at some point, but do I like Keith back? That's the question that has been swirling around in my mind for a while.

I began to think about all those times that I've hung out with him, the only memory that I came up with was the time when we were fighting and I went unconscious, and then I woke up in Keith's arms. I know that I told him that I didn't remember but I actually do, I was just not sure if I liked Keith....why does life have to be so hard.

My mind soon thought about Shiro because I remember him telling me that he has loved someone and I want to get his opinion on it. I stood up from my bed and my hand was still on the door knob, I was hesitant to open the door, I didn't want to see Keith at the moment. Once I finally got the courage to open the door, I walked down the hall.

~Time Skip~

Lance found Shiro in the lounge and they were talking about Shiro's first love.

"So how did you know that you liked guys?" Lance asked, feeling a little embarrassed, his cheeks were turning red.  (I saw a comic about this so I wanted to put it in, I forgot who made it)

"Well Lance, when I was little I had a friend that was a girl and she liked me. I mean I thought I liked her back but when I saw Adam..." he paused when he said his name but he then continued the story. "When I saw Adam, my heart was racing and I thought he was the most...that's besides the point. Why did you want to know?"

"Well um I thought you could help me out with the situation I'm having.."

Lance then explains the situation that he is in, Shiro puts his hand on his shoulder and gives Lance a friendly smile. Lance thought about Keith, he wondered how he was doing.

"There is one thing that I know about Keith is that he likes to be secretive, he likes to hide his feelings but I know it's sometimes hard to get through to him. You should tell him how you feel before...before it's too late" Shiro said, his mind began to think about Adam.

"Yeah you're right he is very secretive, but I want to know what he's thinking you know. I ugh I don't know. " Lance's hands interlocking with each other because he was nervous for know one knows why but he was.

"Lance calm down just go talk to him, everything will be ok." Shiro gave him a reassuring smile.

Lance had a small smile on his face, he left the lounge and decided to go talk to Keith about how he feels. Lance was done hiding in his room, putting himself down, he strutted down the hall with his head held high. But he was extremely nervous on the outside, while he was walking, Allura came up to him and told him to stop hear her out. But what Lance did was he put his hand in front of her to stop her from talking.

"Allura, I've got to admit, I did like you a lot. But over some months by myself I began to like someone else and that someone else is Keith. I'm sorry but I've finally came to my senses that I'm Bi. But I do believe you'll find someone." He walked past her feeling good but terrible at the same time that he said that. Allura was in shocked, she stood there still not knowing what to do next.