Irondad & Spider-Son: Knock-Knock

*A/N Hey guys, so this is my first fanfiction... Yeah. This was kind of just a small Irondad & Spider-Son imagine that popped into my head so here it is... Enjoy I guess.*

...

Iron Man huffed as he tossed the last HYDRA agent aside. He waited to see if he would get up again, but nothing happened. He bent down and waved a hand in front of his face: no response. 

Yep, this guy was knocked out cold.

Tony stood up and made his way to the metal door at the end of the dimly lit hall. He tried the handle.

"Damn it. Locked."

He smirked under his mask.

"Poor HYDRA. Locks like this are pretty expensive..."

He powered up his blaster and shot at the handle, causing it to burst off of the door. He brought his elbow up and shoved it against the door, causing it to open while making a dent.

Tony winced at the fake pain and dramatically rolled his arm in a circle as he entered the room. It was completely black except for one spotlight in the center of the room. Underneath the spotlight was a chair, and in the chair sat the leader of HYDRA.

'This is it,' Tony thought. 'Whoever they are, I can finally make them pay for what they've taken from me.'

He opened his mouth to speak, but before any sound came out, the other spoke.

"Mr. Stark. What a pleasant surprise."

"Well you don't seem too pleased to meet me." Tony replied as he crept forward as quietly as possible.

"No. You came sooner than I hoped. He must really mean a lot to you, huh?"

"Yeah. He's like family. Why do you care?"

"Because, Mr. Stark, I was trying to figure out your weakspot..."

Tony paused. He was confused. Usually it took a bit of a beating or close-to-death encounters for the villian to tell him their plan.... And this wasn't even a good one...

"My weakspot?"

"Yes. And I needed to buy a little but of time so I could do this--"

The villain swiveled around in his chair to reveal a high-tech, gun-like device pointed straight at Tony's head. But just as he was about to shoot, a back door burst open and two guards came in angrily forcing a smaller person into the room.

The villain paused and turned his head back to face the guards.

"What are you doing?! I told you never to interrupt me when I'm in a meeting!"

The guards didn't reply. They just pointed at the smaller, grumbling person and started to leave.

Tony looked at the person, they seemed strangely familiar...

"Kid?" He asked.

The kid's head shot up. His eyes lit up when he realised his mentor had come to save him.

"Mr. Stark! Boy, am I glad to see you! It was so boring in there! They just tied me up to a chair all day! They didn't even give me snacks! Speaking of snacks, I'm starving, so can we --"

"Kid, stop! Why are you here?!"

Peter slightly tilted his head to the side.

"What do you mean? They kidnapped me, and I couldn't escape. Where else would I be?"

Tony sighed and rubbed his head.

"No, I mean why are you HERE? Why did they bring you to me? I haven't even bargained with this guy yet." He said as he gestured to the villian, who was still pointing the gun at his head.