Chapter 8 :Seperation, Characters Unmasked

A/N: Edited...... and republished Because of technical difficulties                 

WATTY CHUBAAAAKAAA!!!!

0(TTATT)0

-Voca

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                     ◆Jan's P.O.V ◆

              "W-What was that??? "

            -I spluttered as I stood up.

             Earlier, a huge gust of  wind came blasting through the glass stained window. During the impact, Some bits of glass and dust flew everywhere within the dark mist, making my vision Hazy.

            I also heard metal crashing on the ground ,must've been some Card knights.Wow! Was that impact really that huge?

            When The mist cleared up a bit, I could've sworn I saw a silhouette of a girl. It was hard to tell, but she was kinda short and had something on her head. My ears perked up as they picked up the sound of a gun realoading.

          A Gun... Could it be?! -

    "Well Well... it's been an awfuly    

        long time....Mad Hatter.... "

 -The Queen announced as the air       

cleared up, To reveal Ai .

              What made things worse, Ai had a merciless expression on her face, while The Queen had a triumphant smirk .The two women had their weapons at each other, Ai had her gun at her head while The Queen had her saber at Ai's chest. 

                    ♚Ai's P.O.V♚

             I spoke nothing at her. My gaze stared coldly at her being as I took aim at her little head-ready to shoot.As much I hated being in her presence, Saving Jan from her clutches and getting him outta here is my top priority now!

                I gripped my gun as the benevolent crimson flames danced on her blade. Her arrogant smirk really agitated me! But I still kept my "cool" composure as the tension kept rising.

    "Sorry, I'm late Your Highness ~"

        -I spoke in a monotone voice.

      "Oh don't worry ~ The party has just started,  CARD KNIGHTS!!!! "

-She voiced out as she called out more cards knights.

            I leered at those wretched knights that was summoned by their queen. "Idiotic Soulless Puppets " Is what I always thought of them. As if their loyalty to that witch was more important than their half-baked lives.

          As They surrounded and threatened with their weapons, Jan tried to reach out to me. But He didn't succeed, instead He was held back before He could.

                "Let him go...."

                -I demanded

          "Why should I~? What's wrong?  Scared I'm gonna hurt your little boyfriend ~?"

                  -She mocked me

         "Hey, I'm not that short!!"