Chapter 11: Traquility ,Do You Dare To Love Me?

~ Kai's P.O.V~

" Huff...Huff...Damn those Card Knights sure did picked a bone at me there-

I could have sworn I was a goner."

I panted as I bend over try to catch my breath.

"Thanks Chesh for earlier-"

"No problem its what friends do, my Mad Alice "

Caline said to as she touched her neck.

-Flash back-

"STOP RIGHT THERE MAD ALICE!"

"No way in damn hell- LOSER! AHAHAAAAA~!"

I taunted a squad of Card Knights as they chased me.

Although I was doing fine and dandy-

I was getting awfully tired with this cat and mouse foreplay.

My legs were getting jelly after a sudden burst as I sprinted away. I don't want to be captured in the hands of someone like the Queen - Let alone her "knights in shining armour"

Just when I turned back to see their weapons locked and loaded at me, My vision became cloudy after being shot with something- A tranquilliser ?!

I crashed to the ground- May day may day I'm down! is that I wanna scream in my mind.

The knights were getting closer- Before they could lay a hair on me- Just in the nick of time my body was enveloped in a cloud of purple and green smoke. When I squinted my eyes to see my saviour- My skin received a cold brush by a hand. I recognise it was my friend- The Cheshire Cat as soon I saw the Emerald Green cat like irises with my blurry vision. She saved me by teleporting us away from the area with her smoke trick. Those idiots weapons couldn't penetrate us since our bodies were like air as we disappear . Once we were in a thicket of the dark forest , She helped me with my wound from being shot as well as healing me steadily.

-Flash back ended-

I lay down on the ground, on the dead grey grass as I stared at the white moon. It was our only light source for now besides Caline's own irises. After awhile I sat up, I noticed there was a fine line around her neck- Then I realised why me and Jan saw Ai earlier right after she was "executed". It wasn't her that supposedly died- But Caline! My best friend...She got her head chopped off for her.

"Uuh..Chesh- how's your neck..? is it okay?"

I tried to ask my cat-like friend.

"Hm? Its fine as always- just a little loose- I'll fix it in a bit"

Caline replied to me.

She turned to me and smiled in her usual day-dreamy like matter. As if she was staring off to someplace again. Caline then conjured a fireball that illuminated green like her eyes and smothered it around the cut at her neck. I panicked and tried to stop her from doing it but she kept on telling me it was fine. When the fire burnt her wound I watched in horror as it made her neck to black. But then she had the gall to tell me its okay. After the burning- Her neck changed back to normal- Good as new.

"I'm just as fine without a head, But I'd rather fix it anyways"

"Uugh...What am I gonna do with you-

Well..you got me worried sick!"

"I'm sorry~ but it was all according to plan"

"What plan..? Chesh....what are you hiding from me?"