Chapter 4

Zach's POV

Jack took me upstairs to I'm guessing his room, he went to his dresser and handed me a pair of boxers and a tee shirt. He grabbed some skinny jeans from his closet.

"You can keep Corbyn's sweater."

"Okay thanks. Where's the bathroom?" He pointed to a door. I walked into the bathroom and got dressed, I didn't put Corbyn's sweater back on. I walked out and Jack wasn't there. I walked out of the room and went downstairs. I saw Corbyn and handed him his sweater.

"Keep it."

"No here, but thanks." He took the sweater from me.

"Where's jo?"

"In the living room we are all going to watch a movie, I was coming to get you."

"Okay." We walked into the living room. I sat next to Daniel and Jonah. Daniel pulled me closer to him I layed me head on his lap. He ran his hand through my hair.

"Thank you guys so much, for everything you have done for me."

"Your welcome, zachy, we all love you."

"I love you guys too." They put on the nun. I hate horror movies, I'm easily scared. After the first jump scare I was in Daniel's lap clenching onto him for dear life. He chuckled, he wrapped his arms around me and held me closely. I fell asleep in Daniel's lap.

Jonah's POV

We finished the movie, Daniel and Zach were both asleep Zach on Daniel's lap. I took a picture and it my phone away.

"Corbs will you put Dani to bed?"

"Yes." I picked up Zach and carried him into my room, I took off his clothes, I left him in his boxers and put him to bed. I walked downstairs.

"You guys I'm going to go to the school and explain the situation with Zach and change his information. Can two of you go to the store and get some food and some furniture for Zach's room?"

"Yes me and Corbyn, will go we will write a note for Dani. Do you want us to get him a phone?"

"No I'll do it. Bye"

"Bye."

Jack's POV

Me and Corbyn left and went to the store. We went to ikea, we got Zach a bed, dresser and other accessories for his room. We got him a guitar and soccer ball knowing he plays soccer. We went to target, we got Zach a lunch pale for school and we got some groceries and went home.

Once we got home, Daniel was awake in the living room.

"Hey, Dani."

"Hey, do you guys need help? He's still sleeping."

"Yah sure." We went up to the bedroom that is going to be Zach's and started to decorate it. When we were half way done Jonah came home. He was going to wake up Zach and take him to eat dinner well we finished. After 3 hours we were done.

 After 3 hours we were done