3.

Each day gets worse and worse. I wish I never met you that way I wouldn't be going through this pain, but meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me because you gave me a purpose in life, you brought me happiness. "It'd be a privilege to have my heart broken by you", I would always say, to me it meant risking the heartbreak just to have a moment of joy with you, I thought the love I had for you would outweigh the pain, but now that I'm actually going through it, it's hell. Augustus Waters was wrong, getting my heart broken by you is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.

Everywhere I look, you're there, no matter how much I want to forget about you, there will always be something to remind me of you.
We made eye contact, and in that moment I felt like I was going to pass out. The expression on your face was unreadable, you looked so empty yet so hurt, you looked like all you wanted to do was to come up to me and hug me. I felt like I was being suffocated, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't stop shaking, I couldn't stop the tears from running down my cheeks, I couldn't stop looking at you, I felt weak. That was something you were always good at, making me feel weak every time you'd look me in the eyes, I would feel like I was in a trance because I was so mesmerized by your beauty, I couldn't believe you were mine, everything would go numb and I could only focus on you. I wish that was the reason why I felt like that. You finally made the first move and turned away, but you did this thing where you didn't know what to do, it seemed as if you wanted to come up to me but you would catch yourself mid way and stop, you did that twice then you turned around and left. I was hoping you'd turn back one more time, but you didn't, you kept going.