Rage

I can't even explain my feelings at this point. I feel such rage, such sadness, such numbness & such hurt that I can't even explain them properly. You are back with her, you are back with her. You didn't even let me get the chance to move on, you didn't hesitate to go back with her. Why did you come into my life knowing you were still attached to someone else, why did you have to fuck up my life even more? Why did you tell me you loved me when you knew you were still in love with someone else? Why have you caused me so much fucking pain? What did you do to me that has caused me not be able to get over you? Can I move on as fast as you did? I miss you yet I hate you so much. My heart aches knowing she's the one wearing your hoodies now, knowing she's kissing those soft, plump lips that were never mine, knowing you are feeling her body the way you used to feel mine, knowing she's the one keeping that big, perfect smile of yours on your face now, knowing that you're blowing up her phone with the same cheesy messages you used to send me, knowing that your voice is the last thing she hears before going to bed, knowing that she's the one keeping you happy now, it hurts seeing you do everything we used to do with her now. I hate that you are aware that you are slowly killing me yet you do nothing about it.