Ouch|| ch 4

Shays POV:
"Goodbye shay..." kept replaying in my head. Something about her tone made me feel like crying. You know how you don't hang out with anyone for a while and then you hang out with someone you like a lot and when they leave you feel empty? If so that's the feeling I have right now. I know what was late but she was only here for 30 minutes, maybe she felt awkward about what just happened.
**
After I kicked the dude I was supposed to have fun with tonight I got crawled into my bed and went to sleep.
**
8 am
I was walking to my dressing room but on my way i seen Sasha and thought I should talk to her about last night. "Sasha, can we talk" i say. She turns around with a emotionless face "sorry Shay I can't got to get ready for set," with that she quickly walked away. Does she not want to talk to me? I shrug it off and continue walking to my dressing room.
While getting ready I hear a light knock on my door. I was hoping it would be Sasha, so I quickly got up with a smile on my face and opened my door. But it quickly faded when I saw Hudson. "Hudson? What do you want," I said maybe a little to harsh. "I just have a few questions, may I," he says as he gestures for him to walk in, i just shrug and nod. He sits on my couch. It was silent for awhile, I clear my throat "so?" I say trying to break the silence.
"So, did something happen last night?" He says. "What do you mean?" I say confused. "Sasha said she was gonna stay the night last night with you and then she comes home," he says. So she really didn't have to go, unbelievable i knew it was because of me. "Um I don't know, nothing happened but if you don't mind I have to get ready." I say and he exits.
{after filming}
As I was grabbing my stuff and walking to the parking lot I see Sasha, "Sasha," she just keeps walking and doesn't respond maybe she didn't hear me. "Sasha!" I yell a little bit louder, she keeps walking but not as fast. I jog over to her, "What is your problem? Are you ignoring me," I say. "I don't have a problem," she says with a little bit of sass. I don't understand she's always been so sweet to me at least, others not so much she can be sassy. "Is it because of last night because i swear it wasn't what it looked like.." I say. "I just get angry with the thought of you sleeping with other people," she Blurts out and walks faster. Wait is she jealous? "Wait what?" I say.
"Nothing, i got to go Shannon," she gets in her car and drives off leaving me stand there....

So like I'm sorry for my inactivity but the good news is Christmas break is like 5 days away so then I'll (hopefully) have time to post !!!
Also if I get 10 votes on this before tomorrow at 3 pm and I'll post a chapter for sure tomorrow 💘