(chapter 3, the deal)

( Bill now holding both Mabel and Dipper, in two of his hands was trying to convince Ford to give him the code to the force field.around the town so he could make weirdmageddon go global.)
                  (Bill thoughts)
I was holding my darling Little pine tree, who kept telling Ford not to do it. That they could find a different ways to defeat me.  It  angrd me, that my beloved would want to get rid of me, but I have been acting the perfect villain so I can understand why. After I heard Ford say he would never help me then I told him then I'll just kill one of them for the fun of it make. Litter only by a few seconds of silence are you started, chanting and changing the pupils in my eye to Mach the young twins symbol at every word.
Eenie = pinetree
Meanie = shooting star
Minee = pinetree
You = shooting star
About to snap my fingers, I herd a sweet little Yelp. That came from pinetree saying "wait, I want to make a deal."
                  (Dippers POV)
I saw the symbol flash to the shooting star, when he said you. I couldn't let him just kill my sister so I do that without thinking weight, I want to make a deal. I waited a little bit for Bill to process what I yelped, for it was very shaky with fear. After he was done processing,he said "what type of deal do you want my Little sapling." I-I to make a deal o-on my family going home free and all the towns people being safe from weirdmageddon. As well as all the people outside of the barrier if you ever               e-escape." I stutter. Bill said "what do I get in return." Replying I said "you could have me or the journals", I already knew they didn't have the code to the barrier, I've looked three times before coming here. Waiting for a reply I looked at my sister who looked as if she was about to cry. Then to everyone who was turned back from decorations. Happy to see they were somewhat safe, but now all of them were in the cage with my two great-uncles wanting for bills reply. my grunkals looked as if they were shocked, and my friends looks like they were going to start crying, but instead they screamed "don't do it, Dipper you. we can figure out how to keep everyone safe! without this."
                 (3rd POV)
Of course happy at what Dipper said bill had to choose something great I either choose the barrier to go down,knowing there was actually one extra invisible page tape to the inside of the book with the code, or he could choose to have his qween to himself. Bill knew he could get the barrier down at some point, but he could not get a chance like this everyday. After thinking for a while bill knew what he wanted, and it's called Dipper.
                      (Bill POV)
After deciding on what I wanted I had to change some of the deal, I thought to myself. I said "if you want the deal to work ther's going to be a little bit of a change." Waiting for my darling Little pine trees reply, I heard the wines of his family and friends then his sweet, calming voice say "what are the changes you want." Pretending to think as if it was a hard choice so it doesn't look like I was too eager, I said " for 1 I don't care about the journals but instead of you just being mine I would like you to be my queen I believe that's the word humans use for the person who rules beside you correct. 2, you will not be able to leave my side without permission you are not to run away ,and you are to love me and no redhead or other living or nonliving creature your family is the only exception or the only other exception to that is the friendship love thing nothing more than that. Number 3 I will let you have some roaming Power, but the doors marked with red X's are off-limits you will have a chain pulling you from it if you get too close as if you were entering, do I make myself clear and do we have a deal", I said with a slight smirk in my voice.