ch 6 / new WHAT!?

(3rd POV)
Dipper started with saying her good byes to her family fighting the overwhelming feelings of sadness. She was trying her best to stay calm but the tears of her family , even Stan and Gideon were crying, made her tears fall under controlabuly
( Bill POV )
As I watched my darling pinetree I felt a pain in my stomach, and it is not the funny pain that fills me with joy as the meat sacks call it. It was all because of the tears streaming down her face, though it is a butifful sight it was a dredfull one as well. I watched as she finished up and with a snap of my fingers they were gone.
(Dipper POV)
When I finished my family was sent away. looking twords Bill I asked "so what should I be doing, are you just going to stand and stare, try flirting, or can you show me where I will be locked away."
(Bill POV)
As she was saying the the most angering, yet cute, and it may have aroused me. But I do have to answer the angery/sassy girl.
"I'll show you the room, our room, then show you something demonically amazing." I reply wispering in a deep ecowing voice.(no it is not sexual, 😝)
(3rd POV)
Bill took dipper to his room with is a blend of gold, black, and small bits of blue , the king sized bed was blue and black, and the walls of the room were gold.

As the young girl walks in bill grabs her and kisses her lips when he release her he started to change with a snap of his finger. When his body was done he looked more human, and he had blond hair,and blue gold eyes, and an evil, yet gorges smile plastered on his face.

 When his body was done he looked more human, and he had blond hair,and blue gold eyes, and an evil, yet gorges smile plastered on his face