🌲ch 7🌲

(3 POV)
I can't believe what I just saw. Bill has a f-ing human body. Dipper thought to her self. Bill was amused by the young girl who was staring at him with a slight feverish blush crossing her face.
As Dipper was watching her new to be husband in a few weeks, she thought she could do another deal that could keep everyone safe and free herself. Bill had hurd her thoughts, Wich maid him a little mad about her trying to attempt escaping again, so he said "I wouldn't try doing that pinetree" as he rubbed her head, with an evil grin spreading across his face.
Bill POV
green color crosed my face as I watched my little pine tree I was a little angry that she wanted to leave and making a deal would help with that. But nothing will get her away from me not even her family. If she or anyone tries breaking my deal with her or tries taking her away from me, they will burn in the pits of hell. They will also be tortured by me. I was watching my pine tree glanced around the room with a tint of blood around her base is adorable just watching her she's the most loveliest creature I've ever seen but I do wonder what she would look like with a few minor changes like maybe one red eye and maybe a siren tail or  would she look better as a deer.
.....................................................
An
Sorry for not updating your while, and also that this is a short chapter and I hope you enjoyed.