ch 4, his seacret

An: I hope you're enjoying I'm so so sorry for not telling me sooner than that any idea how you get downloaded pictures my phone let me let me use pictures unless it's on an app I have and they don't have as many pictures of Dipper and Bill you know 2gether.

( No one's POV)

( do we have a deal", I said with a slight smirk in my voice, Bill growled, twords the young bronet.)

(Dip POV)
Damands they don't seem so bad compared to all my friend's death as well as my family. Fighting myself on saying no there's no way I can live with myself of course my apply will be yes. Opening my mouth I say "I agree."with that bill started laugh evaly and mockingly toward my friends and family.
(Mabel POV)
Here funny thing I ever thought I would hear. It was actually the worst thing that I never even stopped whatever happened. He agreed to The Doritos deal. I now having tears streaming down my face, screemed for this not to be happening, only to see bill holding Dipper reaching out his hand of the deal to be seat in blue flames.
(Bill POV)

I watched my beautiful tree open his mouth saying the words I doing when watching him hunt mistorys, and he said what I wanted, he agreed. Excitedly in my head I was jumping around if I could. In the real time I reached out my hand ghost in my twin flame and watch as Dipper grabbed hold shaking it. I couldn't help who the young brunette who was shaking his death a passionate kiss.! ️ :-)
(

No one POV)
Dipper being dragged into the kiss started to blush uncontrollably, reaching the tips of his shoulder, not believing what his friends and family had to witness. Bill pulling from the kiss broke the silence and shock by saying there is time for all your friends and family to leave and never turn or we have a world it to run little pine tree.
But before bill could not his finger sending everyone away Wendy now calming down after seeing that display of madness announced "then how could you marry him he's a guy." Then joining in Ford said "he is a guy how would that work, bill ,and I thought you were only the girls that prefer really had pink and orange hair."angry at but he was hearing riled yes I'm interested in weird things like I was someone likes the pink and orange hair but I don't like them, and I could change pine trees gender if I need ,red, if you really need to know.
(Mabel POV)
Did I just hear that correctly did he think he would change the first gender to be a girl.
(Dipper POV)
looking at Mabel I know she thinking the same thing I am and that is bill doesn't know what my secret is.
(No one POV)
Both looked at each other and started to laugh. The twins laughing got everyone's attention. Ford Stan and the others shocked, just stared at them asking "are you all right?" Bill more concerned with the little brunette in his hand, where everyone else was surrounding Mabel and looked between the two. Mabel and Dipper, both still looking at each other, then shook their heads up and down implying that they were fine. After about 20 minutes of the twins laughter had finally calmed down. Bill still looking concerned asked "why were you two laughing?"Dipper wiggling a little bit uncomfortably, started to say "because big head, it's funny you keep saying you know everything but you don't no why we laugh, or what you said that was so funny, for it concernes a seacret of my family's."Mabel now giggling joined in saying "because you're a stupid dorito who just said he would change dippers gender to agirl if you needed to." Ford now confused looked for help from his twin who was eqwely confused, as well as the others.
As confused as they all were soos spoke up and asked "what do you two dudes mean?"
the twin both giggling started to answer "it's because" Dipper said "he is a girl" Mabel finished, screaming. Surprising everyone.