five

"hi, i'm jenna!" the blonde in front of tyler chirped, holding out her hand for him to shake. he just waved lightly. "i'm going to be your guide!"

"oh great," he muttered sarcastically. "this should be fun."

the two wandered the now empty halls. and since class started, they had to be quiet as they walked. jenna showed him where every one of his classes were and other places he'd need to go during the day, like the bathroom and stuff.

"that should be it. any questions?"

"uh, no. thank you, jenna," he smiled a little.

"no problem! just come find me if you need anything, 'kay?" she asked, and he nodded.

she showed him back to his first class and pushed him in, closing the door with a small wave.

.::.

"tyler! over here!" jenna shouted, waving the boy over to the table her and debby sat at.

he cocked an eyebrow at the two girls sitting together. he didn't even think they knew each other since they were like opposites.

"oh, hey. i didn't know you two were friends," tyler smiled.

"i mean, you could call us friends, yeah," debby explained. "although we barely have any classes together."

the three chatted away, asking questions about each other. it was pleasant until they heard a loud 'whoop' boom throughout the cafeteria.

they all turned their heads to see a group of boys yelling and hitting each other. tyler was about to just dismiss it and turn back to his new friends until he saw it.

well, saw him.