six

"hey, debby, who's that guy?" he asked, trying to contain his hatred towards the redhead.

debby gazed to the man he was pointing to and scoffed. "oh, that's just josh. he's a huge dick, so it's better if you just stay away from him," she explained.

"his first impression on me is bastard," he hissed, turning away from the boy that made his blood boil.

"josh isn't so bad," jenna butt in, the other two giving her looks. "well, not to me at least."

"if only he was like that with everyone. he's an asshole to me," debby poked at her food.

"me too. it's only my first day here and i already have to start my hate list," tyler explained, causing debby to snort.

"hate list?"

"yeah. it's a list of people i hate and the reason i hate them," he explained. "i've done it at every other school i've been to."

"yeah, but what's the point? what do you do with them?"

"it's mostly to work out my frustrations," he stated.

"ah, that makes sense."

.::.

by the end of the day, tyler was mentally exhausted. he had exchanged numbers with debby and jenna, which meant nonstop texting for hours.

literally.

it was about eight o'clock, give or take, when tyler finally decided to mute his notifications from them for the night.

ugh, do they ever stop talking?

he turned over onto his back, staring up at the blank ceiling like he usually did. for some reason, it felt a little less different.

i'll get used to it here.