ㅡ cold, m.yg

y/n pov

i am yoongi girlfriend for two years right now and dating an idol isn't easy at all. he rarely spend his time for me, but i have always be patient because i know that it is his job.

but lately is different, we haven't meet for one month and we haven't been in any contact. i have been trying to contact him by
calling, texting him but none of them works.

today, no matter what i am going to meet him. right now i am on my way to big hit building with a meal that i cook just for yoongi.

once i was there, i went inside and greeted by some staffs. i went inside the elevator and press number 4 where yoongi studio is. once the elevator door opens i step out and head to yoongi's studio.

once i was infront of his studio, i knock on the door. "yoongi yah!" you called him but you hear no response so you knocked on the door again.

it has been minutes, so i decided to try on the password. i tried his birthday, it is wrong. my birthday perhaps? i type the number.

ddaeng!

it's wrong! what about our anniversary?

click!

it opens! i went inside to see yoongi wearing his headphones while focusing on his computer monitor. "hey yoongi" i said while putting the meal box in his table.

well, he ignored me so i called him again. "yoongles~ don't ignore me" i sang out and pout my lips. again, no response.

"yoo-"

"y/n, stop." he said, i am happy that he realize that i am here but i don't expect him to reply me with such a cold tone.

"yoongi, i miss you so bad baby" i said honestly waiting for a reaction but luck isn't with me at the moment instead of replying me he said something hurtful

"Y/N CAN'T YOU REALIZE THAT I AM WORKING?! CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? I NEED TO SUBMIT THIS TO MY BOSS TOMMOROW AND I HAVEN'T DONE IT!" he screamed and bang his hand on the table.

"y-yoongi, i'm s-so-"

"I AM WORKING, SO GET OUT! I WILL MEET YOU AGAIN IF I AM DONE!" he screamed and wanting to go back working but,

"when are you goong to be done yoongi? i can't even say anymore that we are dating. you barely spend your time with me and you keep staying inisde your studio!" i said finally letting everything out

"SO WHAT? YOU THINK I CARE?! IF YOU WANT YOUR BOYFRIEND SPEND HIS TIME WITH YOU ALL THE TIME, THEN BREAK UP WITH ME!" he screamed out of frustation while holding his forehead and he sighed.

"y-y/n, i am sorry. you know if i am mad i can say things that i don't mean right?" he said after calming down and attempting to hold my hand but i don't let him to.

"n-no, yoongi. i want us to break up" i said while tears running down my cheeks continously

"no y/n! please i don't mean all of that things that i said, please don't leave me" he said desperately

"y-yoongi, i can't be in a relationship like this. i want a man that can spend alot of time with me." i said between sobs

"y-y/n, baby, after i finished this song i promised that i will spend my time with you. i pro-"

"no, after you have finished this song. you will end up making another one and keep staying inside your studio. please yoongi" i said can't be in this relationship

"okay fine! but keep in contact with me, please" he said and tears start to roll down his cheeks.

"o-okay, thank you for everything yoongi" i said and hug him one more time before i left his studio and never met him again.

ㅡ i finally published another chapter🙂