ㅡ disease, p.jm

your pov

"t-there's nothing y-you can d-do?" you questioned and tears brim in your eyes.

"i'm sorry but we can't do anything for this disease." the doctor said, guilty.

"how many time i have?" you sobbed.

"maybe 2 days or tommorow, we are truly sorry, ms. jung" the doctor said as you continue crying.

"thank you doctor." you said as you elave the room while sobbing hardly.

you really think that your life is perfect after you date your brother best friend, park jimin. you really thought that you will be able to be with him 'till forever but sadly you can't. you have to leave him in this cruel world. you shakily take your phone wanting to told your beloved brother about this news.

"o-oppa" you sobbed.

"what's wrong sunshine?" he asked.

"everything is wrong, even me living is wrong" you sobbed through the phone.

"let's meet up at my studio at four pm, let's talk" he said and you replied some okay and hang up.

you walk to his studio with red puffy eyes and red cheeks since you have been continously crying. you're almost arrived to your brother studio when suddenly you see your beloved boyfriend running towards you. you don't want him to see you in this condition so you run to your brother's studio.

just when you almost opened the door someone pulled you to a hug.
"hey, what's wrong?" he asks, worried
"let's talk later jimin" you said and went inside to your brother's studio.

"hey sunshine" your brother hoseok greet you.

"hey oppa" you said.

"what's up? you look horrible" he joked.

"i-i have a disease, a disease that's very rare and the doctor doesn't have the cure for that. i only have two days, what should i do? what about jimin? what about our parents?" you said, tearing up. you look at your brother and he look speechless.

"n-no, but h-how?" he asked.

"i-i don't k-know too." you sobbed.

"hey, everything is going to be okay" he tried to comfort you meanwhile he himself is sobbing.

"hyung? y/n!" someone screams from outside and you recognize taht voice as jimin's. you open the door and let him in.

"hey, why are you guys crying?" he asked

"we're okay, let's go." you said and leave the studio. once you're out you take jimin's hand and hold them tight.

"jimin," you said and jimin exactly know that something is wrong because you rarely called him by name.

"what's wrong baby?" he asked

"let's break up, i cant be in this relationship anymore. im sorry." you said and leave him alone.

peoples start to unfollow me >:(
this part sucks:')

♥️