ㅡ misunderstanding, k.th

your pov

today is taehyung and your's second anniversary. you've basically know each other since high school and all of it starts from being best friends until he finally decide to confeesed and you accept him. of course there's a up and downs dating with him. well, he is the most famous boy at your high school. there's alot of fake rumors about you because the other students wants you to break uo with him.

"baby! you're ready?" he asked as he come inside your shared bedroom. he look at you who's doing your make up.

"you know right, that you don't even need make up. you're naturally beautiful" he said which make you blush and he notices it.

"aww, is my little baby embarassed?" he ask
"stop saying things like that," you said
"what's wrong with that? it's true"he said

"whatever, let's go" you said and both of you went to the car. during the whole ride, taehyung and you are talking about life, his work,

after twenty minutes both of you arrived in this five star restaurant near the beach. taehyung junp off from the car first and open the door for you. what can you say? he's a gentleman.

"thank you" you said and hold his hand. you went in and be greeted by the restaurant owner; kim seokjin!

"taehyung!" jin said and give him a bro hug.
"hey hyung" he said back and return the hug.
"ohh, you're having a date with y/n?" he ask
"yep, today is our second anniversary." you said
"my kids are growing up so much," he said wiping his unavailable tears.
"i remember how the eight of us used to play together. i haven't met that rascal maknae for a while." he sighed

"however hyung, we have to go." taehyung said
"sure! let me bring you to your reserved seat." jin said and both of you followed jin. the seat is beside the huge window that show the beach view.
"thank you hyung," taehyung said

after you ordered, both of you start talking again. making jokes and making fun of each other. all of sudden, your phone vibrate and you check it to see an unread message from jungkook.

"who chat you babe?" taehyung asked
"jungkook" you aswered him while replying jungkook.
"why would he chat you?" taehyung asked again
"he randomly asked me to meet him in the park" you answered his question again.
"well, i am accompanying you. i can't let you meet him alone in night time like this." taehyung said and you nod.

ㅡ m a g i c a l time skip

"babe, jungkook had already arrived." you said
"hm, let's meet him" taehyubg said and the both of you went outside to the nearest park.
"oh, that's him!" you said as soon as you see jungkook, jungkook looks at you back and and wave at the both of you before you approached him.

"hey y/n, hey bro" jungkook said
"hey, it's been a long time kook" you said and hug him.
"uhm, taehyung, can you levae us alone for awhile? i have something to tell y/n." jungkook said
"sure, don't do anything to my girlfriend" tae said and leave.

"y/n, i have been keeping this for a while," he said
"what is it? just tell me kook" you said
"i like you" he said and closed his eyes tightly while waiting for you response. and you're speechless.
"i-i don't know jungkook" you said nervously
"i know, you don't have to like me back. i-i just want to let it out and let you know." he said
"but please let me do this and i'm sorry"

he touch your jaw and kiss you lips passionately, sure that you're trying to push him off but it doesn't work because he's stronger than you.

taehyung, who had just walk around the park sees all of those things and he walk to the both of you furious. he grabbed jungkook by his collar and punched him hardly until jungkook fall down. taehyung looks at you and said;;

"we're fucking done." he said and leave you and jungkook.

finally posted after some months,
this book readers had been increasing and i'm so glad! thank you for your supports!

ㅡ  i purple you💜

instagram : joonslayy