chapter 1

"Kiara! " she shouted running over to me. The way she left her mother's hand made me a little bitter. If my mom was still alive, I would never let her go. No matter what.

"did you come to watch a movie?" she asked.

What a stupid question to ask. I was going to give her sass but my eyes met golden brown eyes burning into my mind. " yes. Chucky to be precise" I said snatching a doll from a close counter and raising to my face to scare her.

" wow! That sounds scary" she exclaimed stummbling back a little.

"Lucia!" her mom called out to her. I finally know where she got her greenish blue eyes from.

"so sorry Mr Anderson" she said pulling Lucy with her as my dad gave a small nod.

"I'm going to watch pretty pretty Pegasus" Lucy said letting go of her mom. She suddenly pauses in her foot step and turns around in surprise. "is that a gown? It looks good on you" she piped as she fell into line with her mother.

"shall we? " my dad asked gesturing for me to move.

We got into the cinema room screening chucky. I had gotten an extra large popcorn and a smoothie. My dad and I picked the front seat and sat down. Soon my dad stood up to get his own snacks when the movie started.

It didn't seem all that scary but then a sudden noise interrupted my concentration.

"Shhhhhhh. It started" I said turning around to find brown eyes looking at me. It was Carlos and Junior.

"oh hi kiara. What are you doing?"

Enough with the obvious questions already.

"oh nothing just felt like sitting in front of this big screen for no reason and giving charity to the nice lady out there you idiot!" I said. Thank goodness my dad wasn't here.

My dad soon took his seat beside me and sat. I tried to enjoy the movies but those imbeciles behind me. I really despised the was the doll kept on killing but what could I do? I already picked it.

~~~

"Finally!" I exhaled as I walked out of the room with my dad.

"how was the movie sweetheart?" my dad said looking at me.

"terrible! Those boys wouldn't just keep quite! And the blood was so gross! But I did enjoy the fact that I was with you. And I've also learnt to stick to home movies. All the noise was nonsense!" I said putting my hands when demonstrations are needed.

It was a great time I spent with my dad.

"well I'm glad you enjoyed it. What time is it? It's like we've been in there forever!" my dad said acknowledging the fact that it was dark outside.

I didn't blame him, he slept like half an hour into the movie and woke up during the cast.

I hopped to our Chevrolet camero and opened the front seat as I got in and waited for my dad to get in Immediately he  turned the keys,i turned on the music player and we both sang along to the first two are songs but I couldn't help but feel golden eyes on me with an irreplaceable smile I would have admired it more if only I had knew that this would be the last time I would see them.

All we heard was a gunshot and our front right tyre deflated and almost immediately the car was out of Control and before we knew it another gunshot to the back tyre and this sent the car into the air which made it flip more than twice I felt my head my head hitting the glass so hard that it felt like I would die but no I didn't there my father was trying to remove my seat belt then pushed me to the back

It was like I was having a convultion because my vision was going blurry just then I saw two feet by the already flipped cars window and BANG!!!!! 

The window shattered one piece of glass got into my dads neck my dad turned to see my terrified eyes with a finger on his lips indicating me not to make a sound. It's not like I could. The words weren't coming out I was trying to shout so hard. another shot to my fathers head the blood found its way to my face as I grasped for air trying to shout 'dad' but there was a sharp pain in my chest my eyes widened in horror even tho my eyelids were heavy my head began to pound I could feel the smoke coming from the back but I was too weak too move.

  "it seems he left the girl somewhere" the killer said but he was about to check the back seat when he heard siren but finally the killer shot the back again causing the smoke to become flames and the explosion sent me to the front as I hit my full body on the front glass only to see my dads lifeless body.my sight was now completely blank as I saw my typical dream flash but this time I saw my mum and dad together I couldn't possibly forget the words the exchanged.

              *************

There I was in a blank space as I watched them leave. "Come back!" I shouted, "no, please, d-dont leave me please."
But they just keep on walking.

"Kiara? " A familiar voice called and got into my head.

"Kiara" the voice came again. I was forced to open my eyes because of how sensitive I was to my name. My eyes fluttered open.

"wha-what? " I said sitting up right my hand going to my wet cheeks "was I crying? " I asked Cloe although I already knew the answer to that.

"yeah it seems so. Never show weakness remember? " she said

"I know I know " I said reluctantly.

" so.... I got you admission into a school" Cloe said fake coughing at the ending of her statement.

"you what?! " I said glaring daggers at her. Oh come on!

"it's been 11 years no," she said.

"OK." I said pulling off my shirt to reveal my tattoo. The only one I ever had. Karma. I'm capital letters on my back. Boldly.

Let's leave that for now. I had to get ready for a fucking school.