chapter 8

"the Fuck?! " he said standing up. I stood my ground, standing in front of him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"language Mr Benjamin" the teacher scolded.

"how could I mind my language when this Bitch is screwing up my sleep!" he yelled back at the teacher.

Oh I'll show him Bitch. "well I'm sorry but mind your language or report to the principals office" the teacher said.

"by the way miss Heather, I'm not doing a project with an A class douche bag like her" he said. Whattttt !!!!! Oh I'll show him who's a douche bag.

The class went fully silent now.

"look at a dick head talking about douche bag level when he is the boss" I shot back.

"well that's a really Bitchy thing to say" he said with a smirk. If no one was here I'd wipe that smirk off his face..... Permanently.

" Fuck You douche bag" I said. He seemed more in control of the situation.... Sigh....

" sure sweetie but I think we should keep it pg, we're in class" he said with a wink.

"oh shit! Who let dogs have a say in human affairs?" I said getting angrier. The teacher seemed to have walked out of the class. Maybe she was too frustrated. Every single eye in the class was on us except this one boy with the headphones who sat in front.

"oh yeah? Cause I'm the human and you're involving yourself in my affairs" he said back sliding his hand through his hair. Seeing him do that, I had the itch to do same but I refrained from it.

"you, you–" I was too much in my cussing that I didn't hear the teacher calling out my name.

"Ms. Anderson, Mr Benjamin!  Principal office, now!" she yelled.

It's like everyone was holding a breath that they didn't know and the let it out the second I turned towards the teacher.

"sexual tension so thick I could cut through it" one idiot beside where I stood sang. I sent him daggers with looks as he recoiled into his seat. I let out a sigh and left class. I was having a terrible day already. I skipped the rest of my day..... Except lunch that is, where I met up with Lucy for a while.

After school, the walk to the principals office was short and silent. Myself and Benjamin constantly glanced at each other..

There we were sitting in front of the principal. I know I've eaten a lot already but those jellybeans, chocolates and sweets were tempting the hell out of me.

"for your information," the principal began "this is a school and not some road side thug hangout were you cuss in every sentence" the principal said.

"don't you use swear words??" Benjamin asked arching an eye brow. His expression was cold but truth is..... I wanted just one thing now..... Sweetssssss....

"I've already spoken with your father" the principal directed his gaze at Benjamin then shifting it to me "I've talked to your care taker too. I told them you'll be home late cause of detention."

I didn't want to say anything but I felt betrayed. How could Cloe do this to me. But then again, why do these sweets look so tasty. Well..... I'm stock with this fool. Ah so suffocating.

"follow me" the principal ordered adjusting his suit as he stood up and led us out of his office. I glanced back at the bowl of sweets being the food thief that's am, I put majority into the pocket of my hoodie and ran out. Following him and Benjamin.

I walked into the empty hall,  ah! Things where already feeling weird.... Luckily I had my iPod and headphones in my bag so I took them out and put it on. I hummed low to my song- bad blood Taylor Swift - as I drummed my fingers on my table while the other one was helping me stuff my mouth with all flavours of sweet.

I started feeling dizzy. This is all Benjamin's fault. Or maybe it's the fact that I haven't taken my pills in weeks and it's having it's effect now. Nah. I'll go with the first one. I reached out for my head, rubbing it lightly as I hung my headphones on my neck.

"are you OK?" I heard Benjamin say.

"I'm fine" I replied quickly.

"Mr principal! " Benjamin began, I arched an eyebrow at him in confusion. I just said I was fine he didn't ha– " your student is on her period could you get her out of here?! " he shouted. My mouth went open. "I DON'T WANT ANYBODY BLEEDING ALL OVER THIS HALL WITH ME IN IT!" he said louder and I swear I imagined hanging him on the ceiling and stabbing him multiple times with one of my shadow blade and have his blood actually all over the place.

"what?!! " I yelled finally finding my voice.

"Shhhhhhh,  don't you want to get out of Here?" he asked in a hushed tone before shouting again. "MR PRINCIPAL! I DONT WANT BLEEDING ALL OVER THE FLOOR!!!!"

In 0.03 seconds the principal was rushing in with a napkin as he escorted me out of the hall. I took one last glance to where Benjamin was but he was gone. He jumped? Possibly.

Now I owe him. I gave the principal a greatfull nod and smiled as he went back inside. And the first thing that came to my mind was.... Carlos.

He is probably waiting for me in physics lab. I took to my heels running effortlessly through the empty halls till I reached physics lab. I walked in to see a couple sucking each others faces. Ewwwwwww.... "get a room!" I yelled and they let go off each other. The girls face was bright red and the boy just scoffed at my words and walked the girl out of the class room.

I took my time walking over to the back seat where Carlos was seated. He had an ash headphone on and a book opened up in front of him.

I flicked the headphones off making it land on his neck and he looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry for being late" I whispered. He should be grateful that I was apologizing. I mentally rolled my eyes as he kept looking at me.

"I thought I'd have to do this all by myself ya'know" he said taking his eyes back to his book.

"I said sorry didn't I?!" I said back. Making him look up.

"I was just joking OK. Sheesh.... I'm not upset. I'm actually glad you showed up" he said smiling at me. I just nodded and pulled a seat beside him as I sat. Truth is, he wasn't mad. Not in the slightest and it scared me. And I didn't even think before saying "we've got a lot of catching up to do so why not start now?" and I saw his brown eyes shine as he smiled.....

I missed him.... A lot.