chapter 3

The dinning hall was full and there were only few empty tables. I walked over to the server to get my food. I noticed the stares but ignored them.

I walked with pride but BOOM!!
I came in contact with a hard surface.

"watch it!! Fuck! " I yelled as I stumbled.

"why don't you watch it? "the fool said. I looked up to see brown eyes staring at me. I know these eyes...... I'm sure I do.

"you're holding the line stupid" I growled as I walked past him.

I took my food which happened to be apples and some burgers and cup cakes and fries. How nice.

I picked three apples and a cup cake. I walked over to where Tessy was sitting. She was sitting alone. She smiled at me. What an enchanting sight indeed. I could remember the first day we met, it was at my dads funeral.....

That day, I blocked out all the world and I lost all my friends that day. I was depressed and sad. I was giving my speech....

"A-all wonderful..... T-things... " I paused as tears began dropping. I ran away after my breakdown and I hid behind the flower shop near the mortuary and was crying my eyes out. But then I saw two feet in front of my figure.

I looked up and behold! A little girl with pig tails. " you know, when my dog killed my rabbit, it was very dear to me and I couldn't let it go so.... Guess what I did? " she asked. She looks older by a year or two.

"y-you c-cried?" I stammered with a lot of tears streaming down my eyes.

"no silly. *chuckles* I killed that naughty dog the next day. It was fifty fifty. "

I looked up at her. She is a little taller than me though.

Those weren't how normal friendships started but I took her outstretched hand and I stepped into a new life. One with one purpose.....

"Kiara! " Tessy said shaking me out of my thoughts.

"huh? " I answer absent minded, as I took a bite from one of my apples.

"you're quite absent minded for a trained assassin." she remarks.

"shutup!" I shout as I take the last bite of my first apple and bite into the cup cake. I slowly direct my attention to the dude I bumped into in the line. " who is he" I ask taking another bite from my cup cake.

Tessy follows my gaze to stop at the brown eyed guy who was laughing with one blonde guy and one brunet one.

"oh him? " Tessy asked and I took another bite from my cup cake.

"no, the person under him" I said with an eye roll. Sarcasm.

" well...  Mrs sarcasm, that my dear is Carlos Dickson one of the School's  hottie. " Tessy said. I had switched my already finished cupcake and had my second apple in my hand.

Dickson.... So funny....

Wait what? The Carlos,  the Carlos I knew?  Wow. He turned into quite the charmer. But he is still an annoying whimp.

The bell went for third period...

I stuffed my last apple in my mouth. Only about ¼ of the apple got to my mouth and I was running for my next class.

I guess it's kinda a habit for me to leave food in my mouth when I'm in a hurry or just because I find it fun.

I could swear I felt Tessy's eye roll at my usual behavior.

"I'm going for physics, bye" I said and went for my locker.

I'm so tired already. Killing people is normal, but school already seems hard.

I saw my locker almost open. A threat? Not at school. I saw loads of gifts as I opened my locker. Phew. Just friend requests. But I could do better. I took the letters one by one and scrolled through the names: Christiana, Kenneth, Katty, Mary, Janeth, oh.

I shut my locker and went to class. I didn't need to focus, I already knew what they were going to teach. I heard the man that killed my father had a child and most likely the kid would be in this school.

I had chemistry and biology before this and then after physics, I went for English. It was the only that I had with Tessy. So glad I had my last class as English. Carlos was in all my classes. He doesn't seem to remember me.

There was this nuisance who always came late and sat beside me in class.

After English, I took a deep breath and headed outside where I parked my... My....  BIKE?!  how stupid! Someone trashed my bike! Do they know how much a ducatti costs? Oh that nigga is going to pay. I thought as I rolled up my sleeves.

I walked over to the crowd of girls around a Bugatti.... I think red was the colour. I passed through the swarm of girls to the fool they were surrounding. I slammed my hand bars on the burnet of the car earning the the golden hair boy.

"I'm believing you are the idiot who crashed my bike! " I said, raising an eyebrow at the guy. All the girls around started whispering. Gossips.

"here we we go again " I heard Tessy say in the distance.

The boy just let out a sigh. I really wonder what girls see in him. Wait, scratch that. I know what girls see in him. "it's not crashed, you should check it properly" he said. His voice was cold and icy and I hate it.

"You left a mark on it you idiot now I would leave a mark on you" I said throwing a punch and all the girls gave way. He caught my hand at the last moment before it came in contact with his face. I let out a frustrated sigh as I reached for my belt knife. But Tessy jumped into the scene landing a hard side kick on his leg. Turns out putting heals has its benefits.

"you should have just apologized to her" Tessy said standing to her full length. I can't believe I'm taller than her even when she is older than me with two years.

"bastard! " he growled as he walked to the drivers seat and got into it. He didn't seem affected by the kick at all...

Well there goes my pathetic ride home.

Tessy had a party since she is a cheerleader here, I see why she attends so much parties. She asked if I needed a ride : " you could totally hang out with us tonight. My girls would love you!,  no,  literally, they love you " she says winking at me.

" I don't want to go to any parties. I'll go home another way" I replied and she huffed as she flaunted her pig tails and left me.

" need a lift, kiara? " a voice called. I snapped my head to brown eyes.