chapter 9

It's been three long weeks at school and I've killed three people. One gang leader and two politicians.....

Sigh.....

I just want school to finish. I only need my highschool certificate in order for me to fully take control of my dad's business.....

Sigh....

I haven't done much on my projects and I have a lot of assignments due tomorrow and I haven't done any....

Sigh....

Tessy won't stop talking on her fantasies about me and Carlos and our 6 kids.... I mean who does that? Gosh. I'm so screwed.

I dragged myself into maths. Everyone looked at me. What's wrong. I was putting on a white T and black leather pants and jacket. My jacket had the infamous sign of k boldly on it at the back. And my snickers where black too.

"Ms. Kiara, I heard you and Mr. Benjamin haven't done anything on the work I gave you. Hope you do know that algebra doesn't solve itself." Mrs. I don't still know her name said.

"yeah about that..... I'm not working with her on this" Benjamin said taking the words right out of my mouth.

"well I can't make any changes.... Back to the lectures... " the woman said...... Oh come on....

                       *****
It's been an extra two days.
I was walking home from school, silently dragging my feet on the ground as I regretted my decision on letting Tessy trick me and drop me off at school and let me walk home as she ditched me for 'an important business ' as she said.

"hey!" a familiar voice called and I turned to see Carlo running up to me.

"oh hi" I said as he fell in line with me and we began to walk.

"Guess who is getting us an A for physics" he asked with a confident look.

"Me?" I said smiling sheepishly

"No silly it's me" he pouted pointing at himself.

School seemed to be going well, but I haven't seen Benjamin for a while. After he stormed out of maths class that day. And I still had to show my gratitude to him for getting me out of detention. I and Carlo have become closer, like how we used to be back in the days. Except for the horrible nicknames he used to give me.

I totally forgot my cousins and aunt were coming over today.... "holy cow! I totally forgot my cousins and aunt are coming today. Catch you later" I said out loud and took to my heels. Truth be told, I was happy I remembered it because the atmosphere was too quiet and I didn't like it.

I ran into my enourmouse compound to find two cars parked there. A green Lamborghini and a red Bugatti. Oh shit. They are already here. I walked to the front porch and exhaled. I burst through the door and a number of eyes were on me. "Kiara! Darling!" Aunt Maria said walking over to me. I was really happy to see her, we had a lot to talk about.

"Aunt Maria" I said, hugging her as four aqua blue eyes grazed my features. If it wasn't my favorite twins, Daniel and Daniela.

"How is your mission going" Daniel asked. He was a 12 year old with the swag of a 16 year old. His brown hair in a messy style which made him even more cute.

And then there was Daniela, she isn't boyish but acts like she is and her reasons for acting like that are completely different from mine.

"Very soon kido" I answered him, ruffling his hair.

"Cool." I heard Daniela say. She was sat on a couch with a mini white flora gown playing with one of my daggers.

"Drop that!" I said walking over to her

"Why kiara?" she asked. Her voice as slippery as ever.

"It's dangerous" I stated standing in front of her.

"I love danger" she said with a wide grin. Exactly what I was about to say. Her boyishness comes from her danger hungry character. Not many people know this but she used to be bullied and.....

I heard my name. I just heard my name and my ear twitched I walked slowly to the kitchen, making sure not to be found out. It was Tessy and my aunt. My aunt had her back at me while Tessy was concentrating on my aunt. Or so I thought.

"She is socializing well Mrs Maria" Tessy continued smiling slightly.

"Keep an eye on her for me will ya?" my aunt said.

"Sure thing." And our eyes met. Tessy picked up a kitchen knife and aimed it at me in recorded time, it was inches away from my body and I caught it. What a wicked Bitch she is. My aunt turned her back to find me with the knife in my hand.

My aunt was in shock but I showed her that I caught the knife and that I was unharmed then I threw the knife back at Tessy and she caught it with ease.

"So, what are you planning to do after you kill the guy who killed your father?"  A very smooth voice said.

I turned around to see my oldest cousin. "Nick!" He is as tall as always. He brought me into a bear hug and I felt safe.

"I guess I'd quit" I said breaking the hug. He scented of lemon.

"Like what uncle did?" Nick asked.

Uncle? My dad? What?.....  OK maybe I did have my suspicions.

"What do you mean?" I asked raising my head to meet his gaze as I arched an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, I thought Cloe told you already" he answered. The reason I enjoyed chatting with him is because he is a blabber mouth and he doesn't even realize it. Ha! He then realized that he had said too much then he took a defensive step back and I knew to stop. "Sure Nick" I said with a dismissive wave. We all have our own place in the dirty game industry. It is different for us.

I walked up to my room shutting the door. I should have known. This is just history repeating itself.......

I went into the bathroom, took off my clothes, turned on the shower and began to think while letting the water wash over me as I thought on what this could be.....

"kiara?".....

A/N: sooooo new chapter lol...... Haha don't worry. I wont keep you guys waiting for too long..... Till next time folks!!!!. Don't forget to vote and comment!!!