chapter 2

I had my bath admiring my hair style, best decision ever!! I got a Cassie cage haircut. Pretty neat right?

I took my usual boyish clothes and put them on. Today, I went with a black denim jacket and trousers with an ash polo shirt. I wore my sneakers and ran down stairs.

"the car is waiting for you" Cloe said.

"Nah,  I want to drive myself" I said putting food in my mouth.

"but you're just 17"

"then I'll take my bike" I said stuffing some more food in my mouth and running out not allowing Cloe to saying anything. I hopped on my ducati 848 EVO in my garage with other cars and put on my helmet then drove out steady swallowing the last piece of meat in my mouth.

I reached school, my jacket flying with the wind. All eyes on me.

Is that a guy
Is that a girl
Fuck it she's hot

Not surprisingly most girls where whispering. I don't blame them, the only way to tell if I was a girl was my boobs. I parked in a spot closest to the building. There weren't much cars in that lot so I assumed it was for the popular kids.

I took off my helmet and ran my hand through my hair trying to fix it. I locked my bike and walked towards the main building.

"Kiara! " Tessy called out running towards me. She had her usual piggy tail and since she was blonde mixed with pink stands flowing down her hair. She was hard to spot with her usual pinkish look with her mini skirt. Damn! She looked hot.

"hey Tes" I said as she fell into step with me.

"stay away girls, she is mine! " Tessy said holding my hand. I just let out a smirk as we walked through the halls. Tessy let go of my hand as I made my way towards the principals office.

"Anderson Kiara? " the middle aged man said.

Just looking at his posture, I could tell he didn't have enough sleep or was stressed out. The not too visible eye bags agreed with me.

"yes sir" I replied taking a seat in front of him.

"Are you sure about this?"

"If I wasn't would I be here?" I shot back.

"Oh uhm... You could go to class now" he sighed defeated. if someone is stressed try to be sassy they would give you a free pass but it doesn't work on everyone though.

"Thank you" I said standing up and about to leave "oh.... Wait.. " I came back dipping my hand into the bowl of candy to his right. "thank you" I said raising the sweet to my face as a form of gratitude then I left the door swinging back and forth.

As I walked down the empty hallway to my First Class, I couldn't help but admire it all. I had all I ever wanted but this memory was priceless. Come to think of it, I could actually buy some lockers, make a building and line them up and pay some people to walk around and act like high school students. Yep I was that rich but I wasn't crazy.

As I walked into the class, I saw Tessy smiling at me indicating that I sit near her at the back so I walked over to her.

"Ms. Anderson... " I turned around to see the teachers red face as she tapped her foot and folded her arms. These are one of those stressed out people that you need to act cool as hell with. "home schooled but no manners" the teacher said.

Now that pissed me off. "but I could school you any time Miss" I said walking to my supposed seat. I winked at Tessy as I took my sit. "uh-oh" the class went making me smirk.

The teacher huffed. She went back to the board defeated and carried on with her teaching.

I noticed a guy beside my seat. He wasn't paying any attention to the class at all and the teacher didn't give him a hard time. His head was on the table through out.

Well this day couldn't get any better.

"now what is the square root of 49?" the teacher asked. What are we? Grade 4?

It was obvious that she would call on Tessy since she was barely paying attention to the class.

"yes, Tessy? " she said

"huh? What? " Tessy said looking up.

" what nonsense. All these kids are so spoilt and dumb, let's see, you? " finally she looked at me.

"the answer is 2401" I said

"So you think you are so smart huh? " she asked me. First she claims that we are dumb now she is saying I'm too smart. I arched an eyebrow at her "OK then, what is the cube root of 76?" she asked.

"5776" I answered. Really? This is child's play.

" what is the square root of 1,102?" she asked. As I reached for my calculator she stopped me. "no, no, no calculator" I was murmuring the calculations under my breath when she said,  "guess you aren't as smart after...." I didn't let her finish.

"wait, wait, it's 1,114,404 no 1,214,404." I said and the class went "wow"

" huh? That's not possible " she said as she took her calculator and calculated it turns out I was right.

I looked at the wall clock and smirked. I picked up my bag as I saw that it was almost class over. "now I've got one for you " I said looking at the teacher. She stared back daggers at me. " what is the square root of 2001 " as she reached for her calculator, I stopped her " 4004001 you just got schooled by a home schooler" I answered myself and exactly at that moment, the bell rang and I walked out of class. I her the class go "uh-oh"

I sighed as I walked towards my next class.

"OMG that was tots amaimai" a red head squealed walking up to me.

"huh? " WTF?

"you look so fresh" another red hair said walking to my other side. I noticed the similarities. Identical twins. I have to keep an eye on them.

I rolled my eyes as I walked faster than them both.

I went through two other classes and it was time for the cafeteria.