:Young Remus Lupin X Male Reader: "When the wolf chases the tiger: Pt.2 (Short)

Remus couldn't find him. (Y/n) was gone. Did (Y/n) think that he was mad with him? Perhaps he should've said more yesterday to reassure that he wasn't angry.

He was happy that he wasn't the only one who could form into a beast but that wasn't the issue. He desperately wanted to speak with (Y/n).

But between his classes there was no use, he couldn't find him. Did the teachers find out about what happened a few nights ago? He hoped not.

Entering the common room, Remus paused at the sound of a sneeze. "Bless you?" He called back looking behind a sofa to find the one boy he had been searching for.

"Damn it." (Y/n) cursed, looking down in embarrassment. Remus lept behind the couch and took a seat beside (Y/n).

"How long have you been here?" Remus whispered, leaning his head closer to (Y/n). Not noticing (Y/n)'s face lit up red and he looked away bashfully.

"A long time." (Y/n) murmured, trying to keep himself from yawning. "I was hoping you'd give up looking for me by now."

Remus jokingly scoffed, and shifted closer so he could get a better view of the boy. "You know that's nearly impossible." (Y/n) sighed, and silently agreed. He turned his head back to face Remus.

"Why did you want to talk with me anyway? Why the hell aren't you afraid of me?" (Y/n) asked brushing a lock of his own hair away from his eyes.

Remus didn't say anything, instead he breathed out and gathered most of his confidence. He leaned forward and connected the small space between them.

-

Harry walked hesitantly down the hallway of the house, when he paused at the sound of loud banging in a closet nearby.  He jerked around his head to look at the old closet door.

He approached and placed his hand on the doorknob. Turning it, he pulled the door open. To his surprise it was full of boxes. A lot of them.

As he was about to shut the door, a man popped up from the boxes and caused Harry nearly to fall back. The man had a somewhat young complexion and messy (h/c) hair. What stood out was the ribbon tangled around him.

"Harry potter?" The man questioned, suddenly jumping when Harry went to shut the door. "Wait don't! I can expla-" Too late, Harry shut the door.

Sirius peeked around the corner of the hallway at the sound of a door slamming. "Are you alright over there?" Harry brushed his shirt off and replied, "Theres a man in the closet over there." (BA DUM TSS)

Sirius raised an eyebrow and walked over, opening the closet with Harry peeking over his shoulder. Expecting the worse, Sirius let out an annoyed grunt when he released it was just (Y/n).

"How long have you been in there?" Sirius asked. (Y/n) stood up, bunching up the red ribbon his hand. "For as long as I have been looking for this damn thing." (Y/n) lifted the ribbon and triumphantly grinned.

Harry was confused, running a hand through his hair. "Pardon me but who is he and why is he here?" Harry waited for an explanation, crossing his arms.

Harry went through a sudden realisation. The man in the closet looked a lot like the guy in the picture that had been sitting on Lupin's desk before he left Hogwarts.

"That's Remus' husband, (Y/n). Say hello because I'm not letting him stay for much longer." Sirius didn't really seem to like (Y/n), because (Y/n) had gasped in the background.

(Y/n)'s attire consisted of black trousers, a white button up shirt and a yellow wool scarf that was sitting on his shoulders. He brushed his scarf off and turned his head.

"I'm only here because the nice ginger lady with the ugly sweater said I could be here." (Y/n) simply said, crossing his arms.

"That's Mrs. Weasley." Harry corrected, causing (Y/n) to choke on his breath and start to laugh loudly. "Arthur actually managed to marry someone?" He commented, causing Sirius to actually silently laugh as well when he had walked off.

Harry cleared his throat, not sure whether or not it was right to laugh at that. Maybe it was an inside joke to them, but he preferred to stay silent.