Jumin x Mc anniversary

Zen is drunk and wants to find evidence that Jumin drugs MC

Jumin was nervous the whole day. You decided to throw a party to celebrate this special day with your friends. Jumin thought of it as a good idea but... your dress he bought for you was actually only for himself. He didn't want anybody to see you in this red, short, sexy dress. He wanted to tell you but you looked so happy and beautiful when you looked at him
,,Mc, your dress-"
,,I love it Jumin! Thank you! It's obviously that we're married for five years. You know me so good. I love you. Oh sorry! I cut you off...!"

,,No, it's alright. You look beautiful! I love you too but what I wanted to tell you was that-" but unfortunately it was already too late. Voices could be heard behind the door. The guest were there. You opened the door and a happy ,Hey!' could be heard.
,,Mc! You look beautiful!" Jaehee exclaimed and hugged her best friend. ,,Congratulations, Jumin" your husband just nodded.

Jumin watched how the guest came in, one by one, hugging Mc and giving him the hand. He knew he shouldn't be but he was so jealous, looking at his friends while they hugged his wife and told her how good she was looking. You were HIS WIFE. But what made him even angrier wasn't even coming until now- Zen, hugged and kissed you even on the cheek asking you, if you were alright ,,You're really here because you want to? You don't feel bad? He's treating you fine?" that was the thing he hated the most.
,,Zen. I don't think you should say this...not today." Yoosung said this a little bit unsure.
,,I'm not-"
,,My my. Oppa! Please behave
!" you said, padding Zen on his shoulder and ruffing Yoosungs hair. You didn't notice that Jumin got jealous, even more than before. You just hugged Jumin and kissed him on the cheek ,,Thanks for coming. We're really happy. Please come in! We will just wait for V to arrive." you said with a big smile while Jumin touched you at improperly places.
Your guest walked to the place you directed them,,Jumin! What are you doing! Not now!" you whispered.
,,I wanted-" but again he couldn't finish his sentence since V came.
After two hours the third wine bottle was finished.
Zen was already drunk and Jumin... he was horned since a long time.
,,YOU DRUGGED HER!" Zen screamed.
,,I wuill found~ hiep! found the drug! In the betroam!!" he said, holding his glass up, walking straight in the direction to your bedroom. He passed in front of Jumin ,,If you go there, could you please hide the whipe?" he whispered again to Zen.
,,He told mui!" and so Zen escaped to the bedroom. ,,Wait Zen! You can't!" Yoosung walked behind him. But Zen just mistook the door and entered the bathroom instead the bedroom. Yoosung walked behind him and entered the bath too.
,,You're so dumb! That's the bath!"
,,I know. Here's the medicine dumbass."
,,You're not drunk, Zen?!
"
,,I'm an actor. I needed a excuse to enter the room."
,,Still you mistook the door...?
"
,,He's so rich and has so many doors!! Sorry for this mistake!"
,,Don't scream, Zen!
" Yoosung was panicking. Zen wanted to give him an answer but the two were going to hear something even better. The evidence, that Mc was there on her own will.
The moment the two heard some voices, Yoosung had the good idea to hide in the bathtub. ,,Why can't we just go out?!" ,,Zen! What do you think will the others think? Shut up now!" Yoosung snapped. Before he could say something, Jumin and Mc entered the room ,,Jumin! We have guests!"

,,I can't handle it! Zen... he makes me so jealous. You're only mine!"
,,See! She doesn't-"
,,Zen shut up!"
,,Jumin! Not there! You- ah~ you will make me cry out...the other...!
"
,,It's normal to make sure that the wife feels good!"
,,Zen...! We should say something!"
,,Now?! Shut up!"
(Wow! How can't Jumin and Mc not hear them?!)
,,Does it feel good here?"
,,Yeah! More...!
" Zen and Yoosung gulped. That was not good...
The two boys stayed there, watching how Jumin satisfied Mc and how she moaned.

Twenty minutes later you two were ready to go out.
,,Are you now sure that Mc is here because she loves Jumin?!" Yoosung asked. His cheeks were red like Zens eyes. Zen was as white as his hair.
,,I think I need to throw up."
,,You deserve it!
" and with this Yoosung tried to climb out of the bathtub.
,,What were you guys doing?! Yoosung! Are you cheating on me?!" Seven asked while he laughed ,,I really wish I could be as happy as you..."
Yoosung answered.
,,Zen? Did you find the thing you searched?"
,,I've found even more."

None understood but since the two boys wanted to leave as soon as possible you two were alone again, doing stuff and so..
But deep in his heart Jumin knew why they wanted to go...