Saeran, Yoosung, Saeyoung and Jumin

with a MC coming home with her friend, slamming the door and panicking because someone attacked them

Jumin

Your husband saw you going out with a happy smile.
That's why he could smile too.
But now he saw you with tears in your eyes.
And that's why he couldn't smile anymore.
He even sent you off with two bodyguards.
And still, someone attacked you while you were in a coffee museum together with Jaehee who got her day off because you wanted to go out with her.
He couldn't believe his eyes when you entered the penthouse, your messy make up and a hurt Jaehee.
He always thought that Jaehee wasn't girlish.
But just now he realized how breakable women were.
,,What happened?!" Jumin yelled at the bodyguards who were still clean and save.
,,We didn't notice...out of the blue two men attacked Mrs Han while Assistant Kang tried to save her."
,,AND WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING?!" he yelled.
Unbelievable.
Everything Jumin could do at this point was to hug you and let you cry into his shoulder.
He immediately called the police and a medical for his assistant.
He let them search all over the continent to find the one who dared to make you cry.
And afterwards to crush them with his power.

Yoosung

He loved you with his everything.
But today he decided to enjoy the day while you were out.
He wanted to cook and play LOLOL.
Just when he wanted to begin with his wonderful plan, something went awfully wrong.
The only thing he heard was a slamming door, a crying mess and loud breathing.
,,What's wrong?" Yoosung asked you.
But he didn't need an answer.
You panicking and trying to catch your breath was enough.
Your friend was shocked.
She didn't dare to do anything.
,,Yoosung! Yoosung someone attacked us! They will kill us! Catch us!" you screamed and cried.
Yoosung hold you firmly into his arms and patted your head while he tried to calm you.
He was sure, that the one who attacked you was Unknown, and he coludn't let him pass again.
Luckily the police caught a man after Yoosung called them.
He was sure that if he had looked for him, he would have killed him....
,,Don't worry, none will ever hurt you....! I will protect you with all I have!'' he whispered while he hold your sleeping body.

Saeyoung

Well it wasn't like you never invited a friend over.
But every time you did, you first told Saeyoung in order to hid everything about his past.
That's how he immediately knew, something happened.
You came home with a friend without telling him first.
,,Mc? Why did you slam the door like-what happened?" he asked you when he noticed the dirt on your clothes and your now ripped purse.
He looked at the two of you, sobbing and trembling.
,,Some random men attacked us on the way to the cocktail bar." you explained.
Saeyoung didn't wait to hug you and console you.
He even hugged your friend. Both of you made the other two boys allert with your crying.
When Saeran and Vanderwood entered the room, they knew what to do.
It took two hours to calm you, prepare a nice tea and search for the one who hurt you like that.
Saeran and Vanderwood caught them and waited for Saeyoung, who was driving your friend home while you slept in your room.
Just in the middle if the night, when none exempt the boys were awake he went to the attacker with a smile on his face.
Because none, really none could stay alive after hurting you like that.

Saeran

He smiled while he thought about you.
You were happy when you left the apartment to meet a friend of yours.
But he didn't expect this happiness to disappear like this as soon as you entered the apartment again.
He heard a slamming door and sobs.
The first thing he thought about, was that you fought with your friend.
Saeran hated to see you crying but the thought you hold you into his arms made him happy.
But, why did both you crying?
When he saw your friend crying with you he knew, that this wasn't a fight between friends.
He was afraid to ask you but....
,,What happened?'' he asked you and kissed your front.
You sobbed and couldn't say anything.
,,Hello? Jumin, is that you? You said, that if something was wrong, I could call you. Well, there's something I need your help with.'' Saeran explained on the phone with Jumin.
While he waited for the RFA he hold you, kissed your wounds and tried to calm you.
,,I will bring her home.'' Driver Kim and Jaehee said as they helped your friend.
Jumin on the other side was discussing with some bodyguards.
His best friend gave up something special to him just to save the both of you.
He couldn't make this hardship go in vain.....