Prologue

In another reality (earth - 8401),

3rd P.O.V

There was one boy named Debraj Dutta . He is a 13 year old boy . He lives in Kolkata , India . He studies in class 7 of Gems High School . He loves reading stories . His favorite tale is of Aladdin from the Arabian Nights or 1001 Nights . He loves reading Arabian Nights . He has an elder sister named Durga Dutta . His parents names were Subham Dutta and Ishita Dutta . His father works as a assistant manager in his office . His mother was a homemaker . He lives in a flat in eighth floor . Debraj loves going outside and playing football . He and his friends always play football in the evening . His best friend is Shyam Roy . He loves talking with his friends and is a little naughty at school . Although he is a little naughty , He is good at studies and is always in top eight . He participates in a lot of games .

One evening , after playing football , when he was returning to his home . An old man came to him , he was wearing grey clothes , and said “ You are the chosen one . You shall have this cap and fight evil . Please take this and now I'm going .” Debraj was surprised at this and asked “ What am I chosen for and by whom ? What does this cap do ?” the old man replied “ You are chosen for the cap and this cap chose you . This cap is used to fight evil.” the old man ran . That cap looked like those caps wore in Arabian Nights . He decided not to wear it because he does not know what this cap do and that he will not tell this to his mother will scold him for taking a thing from a stranger .

Debraj's P.O.V

What is this ? Why did this man give me this ? And how did this cap chose me and for what ?
---------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .