Chapter 3 : Fighting Crime

3rd P.O.V

It was sunday afternoon . Two buses were racing with each other . Suddenly , a woman came in front of one bus . The bus driver pushed on the breaks but the bus kept moving on the road . The woman was terrified . Suddenly , a boy came in front of the bus . He used his hands and legs to stop the bus . The bus kept moving but it's speed was decreasing gradually . It took some time and at last he stopped the bus . Everyone there was thrilled at this . The woman asked who was he . He answered “ I am Arabian Night Man . Next time you cross the road be careful .” a policeman came to Arabian Night Man and saluted him for helping a person who was in danger . Debraj replied “ It is my duty , officer .”

At night while Debraj's father was watching news . Debraj saw the saw the same officer he saw in the morning . He heard that he is inspector of the nearby police station in the news . The inspector said “ That boy was wearing Arabian clothes . He was very strong and managed to stop the bus by using his arms and legs .” the reporters asked what was that boy's name . “ He called himself Arabian Night Man . Whatever be his name in the eyes of justice he is a protector .” replied the inspector . A month passed after that incident and he was one of the most famous personality . All news channels were telling that Arabian Night Man is the protector of justice . He once saved many people when a fire broke out in a building . He once ran from the school during assembly to save people . ( Please don't do this in real life , friends .) He was a superhero now for people .

Debraj's P.O.V

This is very hard to manage my superhero life and my normal life but I must do it because this cap chose me to fight evil . I must use my powers to help others .
---------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .