Chapter 4 : Introduction of Villains

3rd P.O.V

It was going well until one day something happened . It was sunday morning , Debraj was doing his homework as there is school on monday . His father was watching news .  The reporters were telling the activities of a terrorist group . They blasted the nearby bridge . A number of people died at this . Debraj heard this and continued doing his homework .

At night , Debraj wore the cap and took the keys of the door . He opened the door .

“ Hey , where you are going ?”  somebody said . He turned back and saw that it was his sister , Durga . She was awakened by the noise which Debraj made .

“I-I'm going outside for a walk .” stammered Debraj .

“ Then why're you wearin’ this cap ?” asked Durga .

“ Ok , I’m going to fight the terrorists .” answered Debraj .

“ Oh my Gosh ! You're going to fight those terrorists alone . You're totally crazy right now . They are armed with various weapons .” exclaimed Durga .

“Yeah but I have superpowers .” said Debraj .

“ Can you withstand their guns and bombs ?” asked Durga .

“ I have to because nobody can beside me .” answered Debraj .

“ Police can ,” said Durga “ commandos can , our army can .”

“ I'll do what I want .” said Debraj and went out of the house through the door .”

“Oh God , what will happen now ?” asked Durga .

Debraj's P.O.V

I searched the roads for the terrorists through my power of jumping . After a lot of search I found the terrorists at a construction site . There were four of them discussing something . I couldn't hear them properly so I decided to go close to them . Thanks to the pillars , bricks and mortar lying there . I hid among them and managed to hear the terrorists .

One of them said - “ We will blast the bomb at 7:30 as many people go to office at that time .Once the bomb blasts thousands of them will die ……”

“ No , I think we should blast the bomb at noon as more people goat that time .” someone interrupted .

“ Yeah this will be great .” said the third one .

“ Are ya crazy ? Many people sleep at noon . We shall blast it at the time between morning and noon as more people go at that time .” said the fourth one . All of them agreed with him .

By mistake , a brick fell from the stack of the bricks by my foot .

Who is here ?” asked the first one .

I popped out from the back and shouted “ I'm Arabian Night Man .”

“ I have heard about him ,” said the third one “ he is a superhero .”

“ I don't fear superheroes .” said the second one taking out his Remington .

He shot  a number of bullets at me which I douched easily thanks to my superhuman reflexes and superhuman agility . They tried a lot to shoot me . After douching a number of bullets I fired my Arabian blast at them . The area blasted and were sent flying to the sky .

The fourth one took out his mobile and texted someone before fainting . I saw the fourth one's mobile after he fainted and saw him texting to a person called BOSS that Arabian Night Man defeated them .

I called the police and jailed the terrorists . The police force saluted him .  I gave that phone to police . Next morning , my father is watching the news like always . The reporters are telling about my bravery . But I have only one question in my mind . Who is BOSS ?

---------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .