Chapter 1 : The Magical Cap

3rd P.O.V

Debraj returned home and hid the cap inside his shirt . His mother told him to eat the orange which was on the table after washing his hands . Debraj washed his hands and took the orange and went to his room . He took the cap out of his shirt and was seeing it while eating orange .

“ Did you have that cap before ?” He saw his sister Durga asking that to him .

He answered “ Someone gave this to me while I was coming back .”

His sister was annoyed at that and said “ You took a thing from a stranger and brought it home . I will tell this to mother .”

Debraj told her “ Wait ! Don't tell this to mother . This cap chose me so he gave it to me .”

His sister was surprised at this and said “ A cap is a non living thing . It can't choose anything .”

Debraj said “ This cap chose me and I will wear it .” he wore the cap and he suddenly transformed into this .

” he wore the cap and he suddenly transformed into this

“ What is this !” Debraj's sister , Durga exclaimed .

“ I don't know . The old man said that it is meant to fight evil . I think this means I am now a superhero . I shall fight villains with this .”

His sister told that she should tell this to mother .

“ Don't tell this to mother or she will get worried . This secret is between us .” said Debraj . His sister agreed at this .

Debraj's P.O.V

What is happening to me ? This cap turned me into a superhero and gave me a costume . Good that my sister agreed with me to not to tell this to mother .

---------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .