Chapter 7 : Meeting BOSS

3rd P.O.V

He got ready to go to that place . His sister tried to stop him but he didn't listen . He was both angry and guilty for the kidnapping the five students . He went to the place .

Debraj's P.O.V

I arrived at that place and went into a building where it is written “ Come here Arabian Night Man” . It is dark and gloomy.  I suspect that I have came to the right place but because of the signboard I believe I have came to the right place . Suddenly I heard a voice .

“ Who's there ?” I shouted .

There is nothing . I kept on my walk through the corridor . Suddenly some terrorists appeared . I used my Arabian blast on them and fainted them all . I again started walking . I stepped on something . I saw it was a mine trap . It blasted and I fainted .

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a dark wall ( or the roof as I am lying on the ground ) . I sat up and saw the politician ( who was a candidate in the next election ) told that they rescued me from the terrorists . I thanked them but I said I want /to meet the terrorists’ BOSS .

“Then you have went right , boy .” said that politician laughing .

“ What do you mean ?” I asked .

“ Still you didn't understand ! Hahaha I'm the BOSS .” he replied .

“ What ? Where are the children ? Where am I ? Oh no ! .” I said and before I could do anything , one of them hit me with a iron stick and fainted me .
---------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .
Sorry for the delay