Chapter 6 : The Plan of Evil

3rd P.O.V

Debraj became a great headache for the terrorists . They were unable to do anything as Debraj would catch them before they fully executed it . The terrorists activities were reduced a lot . Everyone again lived with peace and harmony . They thought now they are safe . Everyone was grateful to Arabian Night Man (aka Debraj) as their hero . Debraj was proud at his work . His sister , Durga congratulated him for succeeding in stopping the terrorists . Still , he continued to fight terrorists at night . The terrorists were tired of him and many of them even gave up being terrorists .

The BOSS at some secret base is stressed . His / hers all plans are going in vain . Suddenly , a plan came to his / hers mind . He / she asked everyone of Arabian Night Man's family and friends but no one could answer as he kept his identity unknown . But BOSS had not lost his hope. The BOSS wrote something on a paper and gave it to some of the remaining terrorists under him .

Debraj's P.O.V

Why do we have to go to school every day. I hate Mondays . It is my enemy . Wish I could blast it with my Arabian blast as I did on those terrorists . I am going with my sister , Durga , to school .

3rd P.O.V

A notice was hung on the board of the road which asked everyone to read this . Debraj and his sister read that too .

It was written :-

“ Attention Attention

Everyone one read this-

Arabian Night Man I don't know who you are but I know you are of this area so I tell you that I have kidnapped five children and if you don't come to 7 / 8 , Roy Road , Behala , Kolkata - 700009 at 4:30 pm tomorrow ( Tuesday ) , I will kill those children and hung them at different places so do come or else ……….

Your enemy , BOSS . ”

“ What is this ?” asked Debraj's sister .

He replied - “ I think the terrorists’ boss who is BOSS has called me .”

“ See what have you done !” exclaimed Durga .

Debraj felt guilty and said “ I will go to save them even if this takes my life as it is all my fault .”

Debraj's P.O.V

What is this ? BOSS you have gone too far. Till now I was fighting the people under you but now you're on my target . Be ready for trouble .
---------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .