Chapter 2 : Becoming Superhero

3rd P.O.V

Debraj and his sister decided that they will try to find out his powers and think a superhero name . They carried out a series of test . They requested their parents to go to park .

When they were at the park , Durga asked Debraj to lift a heavy stone to see if he has super strength . Debraj lifted that easily . Then Debraj tried to fly by jumping from the swing but went to a tall tree . He thought that he can jump very high . To check if Debraj has super durability , Durga threw a stone on him but he didn't get any hurt .

At home , Durga cut Debraj's hand with a knife . His hands healed in a few minutes . They tried to check if Debraj has any blasts . They went to the ground floor . Debraj put his hands forward and concentrated on his powers . He was able to do a yellow blast . That blast destroyed a wall . Durga and Debraj ran from there to their flat . After a series of tests , they found that Debraj has superhuman reflexes and superhuman agility . Then , they started thinking of a name for Debraj .

Debraj's P.O.V

We thought for three days and finally got a name . We chose the name Arabian Night Man as my cap and costume was Arabian style and also because I love Arabian Nights . We named my yellow blast Arabian blast and decided to fight evil and try not to kill the people .

---------------------------------------
I read a lot of superhero books and watch a lot of movies . If by mistake anything matches with any books or movies I have not stolen .
Please try to imagine the story while reading it .
Please review and vote it .