Chapter 18

Jonelle POV

Is Cam serious ? Did he really mean everything he said ? I mean I miss him and all but Im happy with Jay . Hold up , I havent even told him yet . I drove up in the drive way and see his car so I know he already home . I walked in and saw 2 cups on the table but I figured he had one of his homeboys over . I started walking upstairs and into the bedroom . When I got in our bedroom , he was in the bed naked with a another bitch . I ran downstairs mad as hell and boiled a pot of water . I grabbed the pot and ran upstairs . As soon as I walked in , I poured the water all on them . They asses jumped up so fast .

Me: what the fuck is this Jay ?

Jay: baby lemme explain , its nothing .

Me: Having another bitch in my house , in my bed is nothing ? Hell no !

Hoe: who the fuck you talking to ?

Before she could say anything else , I found myself on top of her beating the shit out of her . I felt Jay grab me off of her . She grabbed her stuff and ran downstairs . Jayceon started trying to hold me .

Me: Jay get the fuck off me , pack your shit and roll .

Jay: You kidding ?

Me: Bitch do I look like I am ?

Jay: So what you gone do , huh ? I pay the bills here .

Me: I was surviving before you and I will without you .

Jay: Man fuck you .

Me: bye .

I gave him 10 minutes to pack his shit . As he was walking out he was saying stuff under his breath .

Me: What the fuck you got to say ?

Jay: Breh you gone call me soon or later cause you aint gone have shit .

Me: Yeen gone have shit when I get my child support .

Jay: What ? Tf you mean child support ? You pregnant ?

Me: Hell yessss .

Jay: Man please that aint my baby , you a hoe .

Me: Who else I been fucking ? You was my first and my only . So dont even fucking act stupid .

Jay: Girl bye .

He left and I slammed the door behind him . I went and laid on the couch . I started crying . I thought he was the ONE , the one I would marry but these niggas aint loyal .