Chapter 9

Jonelle POV

I ran upstairs & put back on my dress and heels and texted Naomi .

*text convo*

Me: Can you please come get me ?

Nae 💕: why whats wrong?

Me: Im at Camden's house and I really wanna leave and my car is at home so I need you .

Nae 💕: you at Camden's? Tf? Okay Im omw now.

Me: Okay cool .

*convo over*

As I was walking downstairs I heard the door slam and as I was coming down I saw it was Camden .

Camden: Jonelle just lemme explain .

Me: You dont have to . Remeber what you said last time ? You and me aint fucking so dont worry .

Camden: can we at least talk please ?

Me: I dont wanna talk , I just wanna go home .

Camden: well let me take you home then .

Me: dont worry , Naomi is on her way.

Just when I said that , Naomi honked the horn and I pushed past Camden and got in the car .

Naomi: girl what the hell are you doing here ?

Me: after the club , I came home with Camden and I spent the night & when he left earlier a hoe came by to confirm them fucking tonight .

Naomi: what in the hell ? Are you and him fucking ?

Me: you know me better than that to know I wouldnt give it up and Im still a virgin . I keep thinking we can be a couple but Ive wasted my time on him.

Naomi: I honestly think he would be good for you if you give him a chance.

The rest of the way it was silent until we got to my house .

Naomi: bye text me later .

Me: I will .

I walked right upstairs into my room . I took a good shower , put on my pajamas , and went downstairs and made some Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper . After I ate I washed the dishes and went upstairs and got in the bed and watched tv .

Camden POV

After Jonelle left I kept texting her but she wouldnt respond . So I texted my boys and decided to get out the house for tonight .

*text convo*

Me: strip club tonight ?

Toonie , Bo: hell yeah .

Me: meet me there in 30 .

*convo over*

I wasnt gonna wait for Jonelle to get out of her attitude so I was gone go to the strip club and then head over to Crystal's later .

Stripper: can I give you something private ?

Me: nah Im good .

Stripper: you know you want some .

Me: didnt I say I was good .

Bo: nigga calm Yo ass down , she just asked did you want a dance .

Me: Man I aint into this shit tonight .

I thought coming to the strip club would take Jonelle off my mind , but the whole time she was the only thing I could think about . I know I shouldnt keep playing with her emotions but shit , Im a thug and I got to move on with my life .