Chapter 10

2 Weeks Later

Jonelle POV

Principal: Congratulations to the class of 2014 , good luck with your lives & may they bring you nothing but success .

Ive finally graduated , Im no longer in high school . Once everyone threw up their caps we went to see our families.

My mom , dad , stepmom , and stepsister came to hug me and I was so happy . I was so happy that my mom could make it out of her schedule . I was talking to my friends until somebody came and tapped me on my shoulder and I turned around .

Camden: hey beautiful , Congratulations .

Me: what are you doing here ?

Camden: I didnt like how we ended things & I knew this would be the only place I could see you in person and actually talk .

Me: Well I appreciate you coming .

Camden: Ive missed you & I know you missed me to ?

Me: You have came into my mind every now and then .

Camden: well damn .

Me: Want to come to my Graduation dinner ?

Camden: sure .

Me: Ill text you the address .

I walked off and went to where my family was and we started taking pictures . I cant believe he showed up. Im not gone lie and say it wasnt good seeing him cause it was . He looked sexier then the last time I saw him .

Mama: baby you ready ?

Me: yeah lets go .

I drove in my moms car to Olive Garden and the rest of my cousins & family were there waiting . We started eating and talking and I enjoyed it because I never talk to my family until its a celebration or a funeral . I was startled because Camden walked up behind me and grabbed me .

Camden: hey ma .

Me: hi , I want you to meet some people .

Camden: ummm okay .

Me: everybody , This is my FRIEND Camden .

Mama, dad , family: nice to meet you.

Camden: nice to meet yall too but Jonelle can I speak to you outside for a minute ?

Me: sure Ig .

We walked outside and I was hella scared cause I didnt know what he wanted . Then he got down on one knee and my face was confused .

Camden: Jonelle , since the day I met you I knew I had to get you and find out the real you . Even though you turned me down the first time , it made me more determined to really talk to you . When I got shot you was that real ride or die sticking by side no matter what & you still are . What im trying to say is , Jonelle Jolie Jenkins , will you do me the honor of being my girl ?

Jonelle: Yes yes yes yes .

I pulled him up and kissed him and hugged him so tight . I never thought this day would ever come . He gave me my graduation gift and it was a diamond necklace . I kissed him again and grabbed his hand and we walked back into the restaurant where my family was .

Me: *clears throat* Correction everybody , Camden is my boyfriend .

Everybody: awww & started clapping .

My day was complete because I got my man and I graduated . I knew it was gonna be a long journey but Camden Banks was here to make it easier .

What have yall thought so far ? The book is going to start taking some drastic turns for the worse so get ready .

Love _airennn 💋