Chapter 13

Jonelle POV

We were sitting in the car arguing and before I knew it , we collided with a semi truck . All I remember was hearing sirens and my head hurting real bad . I look over to Cam and he wasnt breathing and he wasnt responding . All of a sudden I blacked out . The ambulance had pulled up and started to try and remove the hood of the car . They got me out and put me on a stretcher . We finally got to the hospital .

2 Days Later

I just woke up . I have no clue whats going on ? I slowly slide up in the hospital gown and take in my surroundings .

Doctor: Hey I see you're awake , how are you feeling ?

Me: Fine but what am I doing here ?

Doctor: Well you were bought in here a month ago from a bad car accident .

Me: Wait ... Hold up .. A month ?

Doctor: Yes you have been in a coma .

Me: So what happened ?

Doctor: You stopped getting flow of blood to your head and we were afraid you werent going to make it .

Me: damn . . . What about my boyfriend ?

Doctor: Well Im sorry to tell you but . . He didnt make it . When he was in the car accident his neck was snapped and he was killed instantly .

Me: what ?

I started crying hysterically . The doctor just left me to myself . The rest of the day I didnt talk , I just sat there and looked out the window . I couldnt believe it , my love , my everything was gone . I couldnt help but think it was my fault . I mean if I wouldnt have gone to the club then we wouldnt have been arguing and he would have been paying attention the road .

Me: Lord , why not me ? He was my first real love & now he's gone . I dont know how Im going to survive .