Chapter 19

Camden POV

Its been a few days since I talked to Jonelle . I been feeling bad about the things I said to her . Ive been off my game , things at the trap been slipping . We got robbed so we had to move to another location . All I do now is go to work , come home or go see my son . I aint been successful in the love life .

I was watching Love & Hip Hop in the living room . Stevie J falling for Mimi ? Heck naaa . I got a phone call from my homie Toonie letting me know they was hitting up Heat tonight . I thought I would go since I aint got nothing else to do . I went upstairs and took a long ass shower . I went into my closet and decided to have a all white cocaine type of night . A white tee , white jeans and some One's . I put on my gold chain & my rolex . I grabbed my keys and headed out the door .

When I pulled up to the spot it was packed as usual . The line was filled with the same people , the hoes and the niggas thats trying to fuck em . I knew the bouncer so I just walked in . I headed to VIP where my niggas was . I dapped up Toonie and Bo . We started drinking and partying . Some girls had came over and started talking to us . One caught my attention though , her name was Janeshia .

Janeshia: so what you doing here ?

Me: tryna chill with you .

Janeshia: Its whatever , you and me can do anything .

Me: *chuckles* aight ma .

She came and sat on my lap and we started just looking at each other . I was looking out the side of my eye & I saw somebody that looked familiar .

Jonelle: But you was just trying to get with me .

Me: Gone with yo nigga .

Jonelle: Whatever , I need to talk to you .

Me: Yeen got shit to say to me .

Jonelle: Are you serious right now ?

Me: Dont I look like I am ?

Me: Bye Camden .

She ran off out the club . I told Janeshia I would be back and I followed behind Jonelle . Something told me letting her go would be wrong . Before I could check on her , she had hopped in the car with some dude and he sped off .

Toonie: Where Jonelle going ?

Me: You know what , fuck her . She grown and I aint got time to be chasing after no Upcoming Hoe .

Toonie: Man do better .

Me: Whatever , I got a bitch for tonight and she free fucking so Im excellent .

We turned around and walked back into the club . I grabbed shawty and lead her back outside to my car . She got in on the passenger side and I got in on mine . The whole ride to my house was quiet . We pulled up in the driveway & got out . When we got inside , we walked upstairs to my room . She started taking off her clothes and laid on the bed . After about 3 hours , she was leaving out the door . It was a quick fuck , nothing serious . I went back to my room and laid on the bed . I decided to text Jonelle and check on her .

*Text convo*

Me: Hey .

Jonelle 💍😍: Yes ?

Me: Why so hostile ? How you doing ?

Jonelle 💍😍: she good homie.

Me: Who the fuck is this ?

*text convo over*

After 30 minutes I still hadnt had a text . So I decided to call her . We aint together but she dont need to be fucking no random nigga .

*Phone convo*

Me: Jonelle

Nelle: What do you want Cam ?

Me: Who the fuck was that texting off yo phone ?

Nelle: None of your business , tend to the hoe you was with earlier .

Me: Man she was a quick fuck .

Nelle: We aint together remember ? Bye .

Me: Jone--

Before I could finish , she had hung up on me . I couldnt help but think this was all my fault . I let a hoe come between us . What did she wanna tell me anyway ? I turned over and went to sleep .