Merman🌷 Pt. III

Jimin and Jungkook are now at the bathroom, letting Jungkook rest at the large bathtub that has a water. They spent their time talking, more like writing.

"So, I wanna know your name." Jimin said then Jungkook started writing his name. He handed the paper to Jimin then he red it.

"Jungkook. What a nice name. It pairs nicely with my surname." Jimin said smiling. Jungkook blushed and hid his face at the water, making Jimin giggle.

He admired Jungkook's body for a moment, making him lick his lips. He soon snapped to reality then poked Jungkook's waist making him jump at Jimin's action.

"Oh. You have a tickle spot there huh?" Jimin said then started tickling Jungkook's waist making Jungkook laugh silently. It may look weird, but Jimin liked staring at him.

Jungkook slashed a water at Jimin making him stop tickling Jungkook. Jungkook snatched a new dry paper then wrote something.

"What time is it?" Jungkook wrote then let Jimin read it. Jimin looked outside for the clock.

"It's 11:59am, sweetheart." Jimin said while closing the door then locked it. He once looked at Jungkook who has light and sparkles coming out from his tail.

It made Jimin raise his left eyebrow then moved backwards a bit. He watched Jungkook, the more the seconds come, it's becoming brighter.

The bathroom was filled of light then soon it stopped. It's now 12:00. Jimin opened his eyes to see an human-formed Jungkook. He mouthed a 'wow' then walked towards Jungkook.

Jimin grabbed a towel then helped Jungkook stand, not looking at his own private part. Jimin handed the towel to Jungkook.

"Put that around your waist." Jimin said then he saw Jungkook nodded from his peripheral vision.

Jungkook patted Jimin's shoulder signalling that he's done wrapping the towel around his waist.

–––°•o♡••♡o•°–––

They had their time spent together. They were doing fine, doing things to a paper where they talk and draw kinds of stuffs. They are happy being with each other.

But little did they know...

That there's someone who will wreck them.