Life and Death🌷

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jungkook
Submissive!Jimin
•:•:•:•

Jimin is a kind hearted God of Life. He wants peace for all people and wants no wars to be occured. Once a dead people from up was found, he always blames himself for not having the safety of that person.

Jungkook is a God of Death. He never loved with a heart and never tried. Many wars happened because of him and many died and it's his fault. He wanted to have a war to the God of Life, to make him rule the whole up and down, in Heaven and Hell.

Today, a pregnant woman has given birth to a child (obviously) and Jimin made a small place to have a celebration by the child's birth. Jungkook didn't like celebrations, but their loud laugh and their smiles are so bright that Jungkook's kingdom was about to wreck by their happiness.

Jungkook summoned a powerful gate to protect the full kingdom of his and headed to his room to make a plan for tomorrow.

–––°•o♡••♡o•°–––

The next morning, Jungkook woke up and started to prepare his things to go to Jimin's kingdom. He didn't let his soldiers to follow him, he can do it by his own. But why is he even going to the Heaven's?

Jungkook flew to Jimin's room then knocked silently to the window, enough to let Jimin hear it from his room. He saw Jimin's figure stood up from the bed then walked forwards the window then opened it.

"Hi there." Jungkook said, smiling teasingly. Jimin rolled his eyes while looking at Jungkook sit at his window and still smiling at him. Weird.

"I don't want to waste my time with you." Jimin said about to close his window but then Jungkook held his hand making hin freeze for a moment.

Jungkook stood up, now inside Jimin's room. He let Jimin go, also closing the window for them to be inside the room. Only the both of them.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked making Jungkook chuckle. "Once they get back here and see you, you're dead." He added.

"Oh so you're alone?" Jungkook said while smirking and locked the door. Jimin is innocent, but by Jungkook's actions some things are bothering his mind.

Jungkook walked forward to him then pushed him at the bed. Jimin hissed by the sudden action of him being pushed at the bed. Jungkook then crawled on top of Jimin, making him widen his eyes.

'Oh God, what is happening.' Jimin thought.

Jimin tried to push Jungkook away, but Jungkook just have that muscular and strong body he has Jimin feels so weak, he can't even summon either. Jungkook laughed at Jimin's actions and seeing him sigh.

"Don't push me, I'll punish you." Jungkook said to Jimin then winked at him. Suddenly, Jimin didn't feel that he blushed from what Jungkook said and did.

Jimin felt someone's lips smashed at his, making his eyes widen when he saw Jungkook who made that. Jimin was hesitating, he liked it but he knows this may be wrong.

But somehow, melting at the sweet and passionate kiss, he kissed back making him put his hand at Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook then slid his tongue inside Jimin's mouth and explored his full mouth not leaving a small that he didn't taste.

They pulled away to catch their breaths. Jungkook saw Jimin's face that's fully red making him smile by how cute and hot he is at the same time.

They have been like this for years, they're keeping this as their secret together because they aren't allowed to be like this. Jungkook is all doing fine, but not Jimin. Jimin's father may kill Jungkook or give him a punishment.

This time, they wanted to do something. Something. They know it's bad, the aren't even married but yet this is what other couples do that they cannot do.

Jungkook slid his hand inside Jimin's white buttoned shirt making Jimin groan. Jungkook took off the white ribbon at Jimin's neck that's part of his clothes then unbuttoned it.

He admired Jimin's nice and amazing body, oh how much lucky he is to own someone like Jimin. Jungkook's are now full of hunger and lust, he wanted Jimin. And now, he needed Jimin.

"Are we really d-doing this?" Jimin asked hesitating a bit but then took off Jungkook's suit also.

"Yes. Don't worry, no one will know." Jungkook said, leaning to give Jimin a kiss on the neck but then someone knocked at the room's door.

Oh crap.

Jungkook immediately got off of Jimin then helped him put on his clothes. Jungkook then put his clothes on and gived Jimin a last kiss before heading back to his kingdom.

–––°•o♡••♡o•°–––

Jimin and Jungkook are now together. Again. They're inside a small cave where they made as their small hiding spot. Jimin wanted to say something and be true already, even to his parents.

Jungkook leaned in first, giving Jimin a kiss. A kiss nothing with love, care and passion making Jimin fall for him more then kissed back.

Jimin pulled away and said the words where Jungkook's heart felt real love and not just falling by the body. And now, he knows that now he has true feelings for Jimin. He's now willing to sacrifice anything for Jimin. Just for Jimin.

What did Jimin even said?

"Jungkook, I don't care anymore. Let's not hide anymore. I want you, and only you. I love you..."

---

Guys sorry if it's lame😭💔