Abused🌷 Pt. I

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jungkook
Submissive!Jimin
•:•:•:•

WARNING🙈18+!

"Ahh, M-master a-ahh stop s-stop ahh!" Jimin moaned while Yoongi was thrusting hard inside him at the bathroom corner.

He's sore already. He's always sore. Since the day started that Yoongi buyed him, he's always abusing him. Jimin has a beautiful body and a wonderful face, but when Yoongi came to his life it's ruined.

Scars, hickeys and wounds are the ones that you would see at Jimin's body once he's naked. He can not also walk properly, and his bulge always hurts everytime and everywhere.

Eveytime Jimin may talk to someone when Yoongi is with him at parties or meetings, he's always been punished when they arrived home.

Jimin never loved Yoongi, and so do Yoongi. Yoongi likes Jimin only because of lust, but he doesn't know what pain he's having.

"I will punish you tonight until tomorrow morning and I won't stop. Just think of how a bitch you are for talking to my brother Jungkook and let him rest his shoulder at yours?!" Yoongi said, thrusting harder and deeper hitting Jimin's prostate again and again.

"I-I'm sorry m-master!" Jimin said then cummed all over his stomach. "Please s-stop! It hurts! Ahh!~" he added then started to cry while trying to take off his handcuffs.

Yoongi slow down for a bit, but then he played with Jimin's nipples that's harden. While playing with the nipples, he licked Jimin's neck and leaves and hickey at a spot that has a bruised hickey also.

"S-st-stop..." Jimin said with a low and cracked voice while tearing up. He's not liking this now, it's like his whole legs, waist, butt and private is about to bleed any minute.

Yoongi didn't stop, he thrusted again and moves faster. Jimin wasn't moaning anymore, he was screaming so Yoongi covered his mouth. Jungkook is living with Yoongi this days, so Yoongi doesn't want to see them like this and seeing Yoongi as a bad guy.

Yoongi was moving inside Jimin slowly this time, so his slave would not scream again. But it was too late.

The door was opened. Yoongi cursed for realizing he forgot to lock it, he wasn't used to lock doors.

Jungkook was at the door, once he opened it his eyes widen and his soul full of shook. He's innocent enough to see such things like this in real life and he saw it to his own brother.

"H-Hyung?" Jungkook said looking at their position and how hurt Jimin is. He ran forward them then immediately smacked Yoongi at the face. "What's gotten in to you?!" He said then helped Jimin, taking off the handcuffs. He wasn't looking at Jimin's private, he knows how to respect most of all if it's his hyung.

He grabbed the underwear of Jimin at the floor then slowly helped Jimin to wear it, still not looking.

Yoongi haven't stood up, he hitted his head at the wall because of Jungkook's strength.

"Y-You shouldn't h-help me..." Jimin said in a low voice while Jungkook was bringing him to his arms carefully.

"You'll be okay hyung, just trust me." Jungkook said then walked slowly leaving Yoongi behind.

Jungkook let Jimin stay at his room this night. Jungkook felt bad seeing Jimin's body being abused by Yoongi, by his own kind brother.

He grabbed some wet towel with warm water and some first aid kid. He cleaned Jimin's wounds slowly and let Jimin take a rest while laying at his bed.

Jimin was hissing at some pain but Jungkook will remain carefull. Jimin was also blushing, no one has took care of him like this since he grew older and Jungkook was doing it.

They heard a loud knock at the door and they knew it was Yoongi. He was also shouting to give Jimin back, but Jungkook didn't respond and follow any of his orders. Jimin was just quiet. It's a good thing Jungkook has the door keys if some door is locked.

Jungkook was finish cleaning Jimin up and so he took some clothes. He let Jimin wore his green oversized hoodie and a pajama, he didn't let Jimin wear some underwear first to let his private have space.

Jungkook was about to lay at the floor with his pillow and blanket but then Jimin stopped him by holding his shoulder.

"Please s-sleep beside m-me..." Jimin said making Jungkook see it cute. Jungkook faked a sigh then nodded so he layed down at the bed beside Jimin.

"You're better now?" Jungkook asked, caressing Jimin's hair while Jimin was rubbing the hoodie's cottony thing.

"Yes, I feel safe and comfortable." Jimin said then looked up at Jungkook, making their face go closer.

"I'm glad to hear that." Jungkook said then showed his bunny smile making Jimim blush.

"C-Can I h-hug y-"

Without finishing Jimin's request, Jungkook immediately hugged Jimin slowly still protecting the wounds. Soon, being comfortable with each other made them sleep with a beautiful dream.