Yandere🌷

•:•:•:•
Dominant!Jimin
Submissive!Jungkook
•:•:•:•

Jimin's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh, he's here!"

"Hi Oppa!"

"He's so handsome~"

"Oppa!!"

"Please seat next to me at our classroom!"

"TAKE MY VIRGINITY!"

Those words are the one that I always hear everytime handsome guys goes inside our classroom, most of all walking at the hallway.

I don't like them. It annoys me, because of the noise and everything. They're not even handsome for me, and who knows those handsome guys are the one that likes me.

I don't feel anything. I don't have feelings, and I don't care about my surroundings. I'm not also good at socializing, and even everyone doesn't understand me.

My father wanted me to be normal. So when I started school, I faked everything about me. My laughs, my cries and my love.

"Jimin-ah!" I heard Taehyung called from behind. I stopped fixing my notebooks from my locker then closed it.

"Hi Taehyung." I greeted while turning to face him and faked a smile. He was catching his breath and sweaty, I guess he ran.

"Hoseok hyung was nominated as the Vice President. And a new student came and was nominated as the President at our classroom and he was calling you!~" Taehyung said while shaking my arm.

I told him that I have interest in boys, but of course that's a lie. It's when a girl hang out with me when we have a math assignment, Taehyung asked if I liked her. And so now he's saying that there's a handsome man. Psh.

"Aish." I released a fake laugh. "What does he wants?" I asked then started to walk to the classroom.

"It's because~ I nominated you as the Secretary so the President and the Secretary has a work to do then charan!~" he said making my eyes widen. Why didn't he told me sooner?!

"Fuck you!" I said then smacked him at the shoulder. I hate it when people are doing things without my permission.

We walked to the classroom, and yes, I saw the new student when Taehyung was pointing at him. He reserved me a seat, Taehyung also said which means he wanted me to seat down next to him. Ew.

I had no choice so I sat beside him. He looked at me then smirked. What the actual heck is with that ugly face of yours shorty?

"You must be Park Jimin, nice meeting you baby." he said then squeezed my butt.

"Hey!!" I yelled then stood up from my seat beside him. What a disgusting man. Why would he do such thing? "I will report you to the principal's office for sexual harassment, you gayshit!" I added then ran out from the classroom.

While walking at the hallway, I accidentally bumped at someone by the chest. I fell down butt first to the floor then rubbed half of it. I hate first day of school.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?" a guy said then helped me stand by holding my hand.

I looked at him, and that's when my world stopped. He's handsome... attractive... and has a muscular body... Damn. He's perfect!

"Hello?" I heard the guy said and saw him waving his hands at my face. Oh gosh I may look stupid when he was doing that.

"I-I'm sorry. I gotta go ahehe." I said then walked away while showing him a smile and waving back. A real smile.

This is the feeling that... I haven't experienced before... my feelings now, are real. Foe him, my care, laugh, and love is real. Only to him.

"I-I'm Jungkook, see you again!" I heard him said while I'm walking away. And that made me smile wider. Jungkook. My Jungkook.

From now on, he is mine and only mine. No one is allowed to talk to him. No one is allowed to walk with him. No one is allowed to hang out with him. No one. Because he is mine.

Only Mine.