Bad Hyung🌷

Dominant - Jimin
Submissive - Jungkook

-

Jungkook accidently spilled his banana milk on the floor, making his hyung, Jimin, slipped at the floor.

Jungkook widen his eyes in horror. "H-Hyung I'm so-sorry it wasn't my intention to do that! Pl-please forgive me—"

Before Jungkook could finish his words, Jimin pushed him at the wall and holding him by the neck.

"You better clean that up and go to the couch naked. Put on your choker and my leash, also a glass of wine. Hurry or else I'll go on you really rough." Jimin warned him glaring, then left a very painful hickey on Jungkook.

Jungkook did as what his hyung commanded him. He ran to his bedroom once he's done cleaning up his mess. He stripped, then putted his choker on.

"Hurry!" Jimin screamed making Jungkook startled, he brang the leash and wine also. He walked down the stairs and straight to Jimin.

"Lay your stomach at my lap, I need a table." Jimin ordered, making Jungkook think twice, but had no chance.

Jungkook was leaning down slowly, making Jimin grit his teeth then spanked Jungkook his leash being slow.

Jungkook moaned and looked away realizing himself neing weak for moaning in just a simple spank from his hyung.

He layed his stomach at Jimin's lap then the hyung putted the wine at the younger's back.

"Try to move and drop the wine and I'll kill you." Jimin said.

Jimin starts fingering Jungkook then spanks him. It gave the younger a shiver from his back, making the wine shake and was out of balance.

Jimin managed to grab it, and making Jungkook scared because he'll be punished again.

Jimin then lifted the glass of wine up then pours it at Jungkook's hair. It was so cold Jungkook groaned.

"I told you to not drop it." he flipped Jungkook around, admiring his body.

It was full of wounds and scratches that he made. He also thought to himself, "How can Jungkook manage himself to move after this bruises I gave him?" yet he didn't care.

He was about to do a handjob to Jungkook, but then someone knocked at the door. It was there mom. Jimin quickly carried Jungkook bridal style, realizing that he passed out for a moment.

Their mom opened the door but ignored them. Jimin then layed Jungkook down to his own bed, then took off the choker. He added clothes to Jungkook instead.

He got to his bedroom, then closed the door. He kept the leash at his closet, then took a fresh bath, thinking off Jungkook somehow.

On the other hand, Jungkook woke up already. He did realized he passed out and was used to it. He managed to stand up and realized he was also wearing his hyung's clothes. He took it off for a moment then took a bath with his wounded body.

---

"Hyung?" Jimin heared someone opened his door. "C-Can I sleep here?" Jungkook asked, blushing. "I-I have nightmares."

"Ok. Just keep quiet." Jimin said making Jungkook smile a bit then fixed his things at the floor.

"Get your fucking ass here at my bed you're sleeping beside me it's cold." Jungkook was shocked at first, but then quickly got up to the bed, afraid to be punished again.

He was facing Jimin. He was also about to turn around, but then Jimin pulled him close to his chest, then hugged him, patting his head and combing his hair with his fingers.

"You smell nice."

"Hyung no—!"