Fan Service🌷

•:•:•:•

"Jungkook, give me a kiss?" Jimin asked with his mic at his hand, his finger poking his cheek signing to let Jungkook kiss him.

Jimin liked Jungkook since they debuted, but Jungkook never let do Fan Services with Jimin for those so-called "JiKook" Shippers.

Jungkook scoffed while smiling when he heard their Shippers scream, letting him kiss Jimin.

"Nope. Hahaha." He laughed making Jimin release a fake laugh, also changing the topic seeing their shippers pouting also.

The members know Jimin likes Jungkook, and they care most of all Jin and Hoseok. It is hard for Jimin, ignoring Jungkook's bad feedbacks to his good treatment to Jungkook.

They all got hom tired and exhausted. Jungkook laying at the couch with his phone at his hand, texting his groupchat with his 1997 Squad.

While Jimin, on the other hand, had this sad face all the way to the car to their dorm. The members noticed it, except Jungkook who doesn't care.

They all went to their respective rooms, Jimin walking to his room sadly and with laziness, slowly walking with 0.00% energy.

Jin felt sad for him. He knocked at Jungkook's room and didn't hesitate to open it before Jungkook could speak up. He doesn't give a damn.

Jin sat next to Jungkook making the younger look at him with confusion.

"Don't you think you're being to harsh, Jungkook-ah?" he started, making the younger raise his left eyebrow.

"To Jimin." Jin said then Jungkook closed his eyes, saying he's going to sleep, letting Jin go out. Jin sighed.

"Hope you won't regret this, Jungkook. He'll change soon, and you won't like it, I swear." he added then left the room, leaving Jungkook wide awake and think about what Jin just said. Soon, he shrugged it off then forced his self to sleep.

---

"Guys, me and Hoseok hyung are going to buy something! What do you guys want?" Jimin asked from the living room searching for his wallet from his bag, Hoseok assisting him.

"I want donuts!" Taehyung answered.
"Fresh small crabs will do, Jimin-ah." Namjoon requested.
"Ice cream!" Jin cried while smiling.
"Cola, please." Yoongi begged.

"Okay, noted!" Jimin and Hoseok were about to leave, but then Jungkook spoke up.

"Jimin hyung, can you buy me some banana milk?" he asked kindly while playing at his phone, not even looking at Jimin.

"No, go buy by your own." Jimin answered then walked outside, while making a conversation with Hoseok. Jungkook widen his eyes, also making his whole drop from his hyung's answer. "He wasn't like that to me before..." he whispered by himself.

"I told you." Jin said, sipping from his orange juice, shared with Namjoon.

---

They came home smiling, Jimin distributing the foods and drink they requested. Surprisingly, Jimin didn't buy Jungkook any banana milk, making the younger's heart clench, he's hurt.

Hoseok and Jin looked at Jungkook with worry, and glanced to Jimin. He's doing his karma for Jungkook.

Jimin then helped Jin place the foods to their plates to it. Again this time, Jimin didn't serve Jungkook any. Jungkook did it buy his own, with his sad pouting face.

He then choked while taking a bite. "Jimin h-hyung can you hand me a w-water?" he pleased, holding his throat while coughing. "Help yourself." Jimin answered making the younger choke more, having tears falling in his eyes. He's not use to this.

Taehyung grabbed him a water, but it was too late, he stopped choking. He glanced at Jimin who's enjoying his dinner and talking to Yoongi and Hoseok, smiling. How he wished he's the one Jimin was talking to.

---

"Goodmorning, hyung!" Jungkook greeted Jimin but the older kept on fixing the foods at the fridge, completely ignoring Jungkook.

"Hyu-" he was cut off when Jimin walked pass by him. But, he held Jimin's wrist, which he saw Jimin's eyes watery. "Oh shit, hyung is there something wr-"

"Just— go away from me!" Jimin said then slapped Jungkook's hand away from his wrist. He runned to his room, wiping his eyes.

Jungkook held his chest. He's hurt, he doesn't like seeing his hyung suffering, most of all if it's because of him. Now, he hates his own self.

The younger went to Jin's room. Jin looked up at the door then showed Jungkook a confused smile. Why is he here?

"Hyung," Jungkook started then sat beside Jin. "I made Jimin hyung cry-"

"You always do." Jin cut him off making him froze. He always makes him cry, how could he do that to an angel? He then started to sniff. He's crying. Oh yes he is, he's crying because he made his precious hyung cry.

"Jungkook, Jimin likes you. All of us knows and notice it, but here's you, the one who doesn't care. Nowadays, he's just showing his cold self only to you, but the truth is he's not yet done moving on to you. He can't." Jin added then flicked Jungkook's head. The younger wiped his tears when he heard that, he showed a weak smile. He's okay to hear it, he liked it.

"Hyung, now I know my feelings for him. But hyung... how can I confess?" the younger asked, showing his puppy eyes to Jin, begging for advice.

Jin scoffed. "Ask my boyfriend." he said. Jungkook then smiled, jumping out off the bed then ran to Namjoon's room. He's ready to say it, he's excited to see his hyung smile again.

---

"Jimin-ssi," Jungkook called Jimin, who's beside him. They're at the fan meeting this morning and he's gonna do it here. He's ready, he doesn't give a damn if their reputation may be ruined, he wants Jimin and only Jimin.

"Hm?" Jimin smiled at him. He knows it's fake, but later on he'll smile brightly. The Jikook shippers already screamed once they saw Jungkook coming closer to Jimin, still holding his mic to his left hand.

"Saranghaeyo." he said making all of them scream and Jimin giggled. Oh god, how much he almost fainted at his cute face. He kneeled down a little bit to be in Jimin's height.

"Fan service?" Jimin whispered with a cold tone. Jungkook smiled then shook his head. "Saranghaeyo." the younger whispered then kissed Jimin.