Boyf Riends - U

"You're so cute."

"Michael, I'm trying to sleep."

"Aw, but I love you."

"What?" Jeremy's eyes flew open and he looked at Michael in shock. They never said 'I love you' to each other since they started dating, which was two months ago. They feared it would be one sided and never said anything.

"Oh shit, um. Uh, I love U. The letter U. Hahahh.." Michael laughed nervously. He pulled himself away from having Jeremy in his embrace.

Jeremy smirked, trying to hide his blush. "Don't lie to me, Michael."

"I didn't." He shrugged and pulled his shirt over his head, avoiding subject.

"Michael," Jeremy dragged out. He sat up and looked at his blushing boyfriend. "Come on, if you said it, just tell me."

"I-I don't, just." Michael sighed in defeat. "Fine. Fine, Jere I love you. I love you so much that it distracts me from everything. All I could ever think about is you. You, you, you."

"Really?" Jeremy smiled. He wiped his eyes because he could feel hot tears forming.

"Yes, Jere." Michael turned around and saw Jeremy wiping his face and he immediately bounced back into comforting boyfriend mode. "Hey what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just love you so much, too." Jeremy wrapped his arms around Michael's waist and nuzzled his face into his neck.

"Want to go back to sleeping?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"Of course, Jere-Bear."

"I love you."

"I love you too."