Chapter 3

That night, Nikki lay comfortably in her bed. Wondering what plans The Authority had planned for her in the future. But there was one thing creeping in the back of her mind... Mr. Money In The Bank, Seth Rollins. Nikki could tell he had been checking her out a lot lately, and she was happy about that.

Her mind raced at the thought them two actually being a.. couple. Could it really happen? What if he was just messing with her, and didn't really want anything serious?

She couldn't be sure. But just as she was about to turn off the light, her phone made a beep. It was a text- from the very man she had been thinking about.

"Come to your window." - Seth

"What for?"

"Just come, it's important."

And so she did, she hopped out of bed and made her way to the window, opening the curtains only to find Seth there. Flowers in one hand, gripping his phone tightly in the other. "Seth?" Nikki whispered, eyeing him closely. "What are you doing here? It's almost twelve at night!" she said, her heart racing as she noticed the stern look on his face. "Look, Nikki, I know what time it is! I just.. Well, I can't stop thinking about you, all right?" He admitted, shaking his head.

"I need to know if you're the one. So, go on a date with me. One date, see where this goes.." he said slowly, looking at her. This left Nikki almost speechless. She now knew that Seth was really into her! This was great, unbelievably wonderful! "Okay." She said softly, nodding her head. She ran down stairs and out the door, finding Seth and quickly jumping into his arms.

Nikki wrapped her legs around the small of his back and her arms around his neck. Seth dropped the flowers to embrace Nikki, smiling as he hugged her beautiful frame tightly. "I can't wait!" she squealed, dropping down into the ground to look at him, his eyes were so beautiful and it seemed as if they sending love, straight into her heart.