Chapter 9

Nikki and Seth were (surprisingly) not booked for smackdown or any of the house shows. So, they headed home. But.. What was home? Nikki had her own place, and so did Seth. They had only been dating for a little over a month, they didn't think it was time to move in.. just yet.

"Hey, Nikki?" Seth asked, scratching the back of his head as he watched her slip on some comfortable pajamas. They were at her house, and she was unpacking everything, after having to slip into something comfortable.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"I think you should stay at my place for a few days, y'know? I hate being away from you. And the phone sex is not the same as the real thing." Seth teased.

"Well, okay.. I think I should, too. I've only seen your place once or twice. And you're right, the phone sex is getting a bit old. Maybe, we shouldn't do it anymore." Nikki winked at him packing some new clothes together.

"Wait.. that's not what I meant.." Seth intoned, frowning slightly.

Nikki just laughed. "You're so silly, I'm almost done packing, and then we can go."

hr.

"It's so beautiful!" Nikki said ecstatically as she set her bags down.

"Yeah, I know.." Seth said, picking up her bags and bringing them into his room.

Nikki walked in a moment later after taking her own tour of his house. "It's pretty late.. We should head to bed." She said, yawning dramatically.

"Aw, c'mon.." Seth groaned, pulling her close to him.

"Seth-" she began, but before she could finish, he started pressing soft but purposeful kisses along her neck.

He hoisted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist, pinning her against the wall.

She tipped her head to the side to expose her neck, letting out a tight gasp as his mouth slid down to her collarbone. "Don't leave another bruise," she managed to murmur, her nails tightening on his back.

"Worried I'll ruin your perfect image?" he asked, his voice muffled by a mouthful of sweet skin. She laughed smacked his back sharply, before her hand descended to his waistband and started to pull it down. He hissed at her. "Ooh, someone's feisty tonight." He was rewarded with another laugh, followed quickly by a pleasurable gasp when he bit down hard.

All she could to was moan as she felt him pull down her pajama shorts and then her panties. A cool breeze flew through as he hiked his boxers down.

He was already hard against her groin. After his assault on her neck and collar bone, he moved to her ear and whispered, "Do you want me..?"

She nodded her head rapidly in response.

He positioned himself at her entrance before shoving his member inside her.

"Baby," she moaned, her head falling onto his shoulder, "I'm gonna-"

"Look at me," he demanded, his voice low.

She did, rolling her head back against the wall to keep it up. His eyes were fixed and intense, boring into hers as she cried out and raked her nails across his back. He held her up a moment more as he came, gasping and moaning into her neck.

hr.

"Goodnight," she whispered as he pulled her close to him.

"Goodnight, baby."