Chapter 8

It didn't take long for the news about Nikki and Seth's relationship (and the fact that they had sex for the first time) to spread around the locker room. But neither of them cared what others thought about them. They were happy and that was all that mattered.

After the first night they spent together, the floodgates opened. He was absolutely ravenous for her, craving every inch of her against him. Sometimes, he treated her delicately, gently peeling her clothes away and loving her to the brink of tears. Other times, he was wild, tossing her roughly on the bed and making her cry out his name. He made her feel things-such intense, ecstatic things-she hadn't even known her body was capable of experiencing. No, she'd never known physical joy quite like this before.

But it wasn't just the sex. While she didn't exactly have many serious relationships under her belt for comparison, somehow she just knew they were meant for each other. His sarcasm and dry humor never failed to coax bubbly laughter out of her. His friends were always great company, too. Dean and Roman were a riot, even if Punk didn't seem to think so. With the massive overlap in their interests, they never ran out of things to talk about- but sometimes, they didn't need to talk at all. Both of them were more than content to just curl up together, enjoying each other's company in silence as they watched movies.

hr.

"Ready for the show tonight?" Seth asked Nikki as he snuck up behind her, wrapping her arms around her waist. "As always!" Nikki said excitedly as Seth planted tiny kisses on the back of her neck. "Seth!" she gasped, fighting playfully to remove herself from his embrace. "Not at work, honey.." she said, turning herself around in his arms to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Aw, c'mon.." he groaned. "I can't help it, you're so irresistible!" She couldn't help but chuckle. He was such a horny teenager sometimes. "You'll have your play time after the show, I promise." She said slyly, pressing a soft kiss to his forehead. "I love you." He mumbled into her ear. "You know I love you, too." Nikki said, pressing her forehead against his.

"Nikki and Seth," a trainer said. "You're on in five!"

"Thanks!" they said unison, making their way to the curtain with Kane, Triple H, and Stephanie McMahon.

hr.

"Nikki Bella and Seth Rollins have a lot in common," Triple H began. "They've both adapted, and everyone has chosen to perish. Stupid decision, by the way. Adapting is the only answer, people! These two are the new power couple in WWE, not higher than me and my wife, of course." Triple H said as he leaned over to give his wife a kiss upon the lips.

"Thank you, Hunter," Seth said, smirking slightly. "Nikki and I, we love this new life. It's the best decision we've made.. I'm glad Nikki came to her senses and decided to adapt." Nikki elbowed him playfully, smiling at him. "But anyway, we adapted. You? Dean, Roman, and Brie? You perished."

The crowed roared as Seth handed the mic over to Nikki, who stood there, eyeing the audience. "You are all morons! I didn't sell out, I became free. We all did, and you know what? It's the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I don't give a damn about Brie, not anymore. I'm going to do my own thing, without her." Nikki dropped the mic, grabbing Seth's hand and walking out the ring and up the ramp. The Authority followed shortly after.

hr.

"Ready to go, babe?" Seth asked as Nikki finished zipping up her suitcase. "Yup, let's get out of here!" She announced happily, linking their arms together. "When we get back to the hotel, I want to play.." Seth whispered into her ear as they reached his rental car. "I think "play" is an understatement; you'll get more than what you've asked for, baby." Nikki said slyly before putting her bags into the trunk, walking to the passengers side, slipping her frame inside the car.

"Oh, really?" Seth asked, closing her door and walking around to the other side of the car. "I can't wait.." He said as he started the car, pulling out of the parking lot; heading to the hotel.